News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Mask on July 26, 2016, 08:12:40 PM
I ARE SCARED.

A BOY WANTS TO ASK ME OUT.

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS.

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Skarzs on July 26, 2016, 08:21:59 PM
Bring some pepper spray. And if you don't have any, get some. And if you can't get some, fill your pockets with dirt just in case. Put some vegetable oil on your hands so he can't hold them. Wear a gas mask to protect against cooties and so that he can't see your face. Wear five sets of clothing, including scuba gear, skydiving gear, snowboarding gear, and welding gear, all underneath an ankle-length dress.

Good luck, and have fun!
Quote from: Mask on July 26, 2016, 08:26:25 PM
Thanks for the excellent advice. ;D
Freddy

Dotti Dillworthy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Just gonna leave this here:

Quote from: Delthion
OOC: Eul!!! YOU ARE MAKING THE MISTAKE THAT ALL GOOD GUYS MAKE THAT ALWAYS LEADS TO A SEQUEL!!! YOU ARE NOT MAKING IT SO THAT HE DIES BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT!!! This will come back to haunt you all! ;D

Quote from: Eul
OOC: but... she's like Jason Bourne... ;D

Ok, and are you guys just going to ignore that fact that he just bit my finger off and it's bleeding and I'm obviously in pain and need immediate medical attention?!

Quote from: Fatch
OOC: I'm dying laughing at this! You guys have made this game a lot of fun! I really appreciate the participation - I didn't expect it to go this far. ;D

Quote from: Eul
OOC: You know, I could make an argument that having an elbow slammed into your neck (a pressure point) by someone filled with an adrenaline rush would immobilize you at least long enough for the immediate actions of another character to prevent you from biting off someone's finger. But, you know, who cares? It's just a finger ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

My brother is missing a finger.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

I refound this little gem earlier :P

Quote from: Lord Daskar on June 23, 2016, 10:39:16 PM
No chocolate? I guess I'll just toss it in that trash can, what a waste.
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 23, 2016, 10:42:38 PM
*Digs it out of trash and eats it*
Quote from: Lord Daskar on June 23, 2016, 10:45:13 PM
Really?
* Lord Daskar grabs another chocolate bar and smears it all over some grilled turkey.
* Lord Daskar throws it away.
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 23, 2016, 10:46:36 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 23, 2016, 10:42:38 PM
*Digs it out of trash and eats it*
Quote from: Lord Daskar on June 23, 2016, 10:50:00 PM
I didn't say it was in the trashcan.
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 23, 2016, 10:51:05 PM
Oh. Then what did i eat? *turns green*
Quote from: Lady Amber on June 23, 2016, 11:56:26 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 23, 2016, 10:51:05 PM
Oh. Then what did i eat? *turns green*
I believe you ate the pile of rotting worms I threw in there earlier.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: the ancient shoutbox log
[June 12, 2016, 10:51:00 pm] Jukka the Sling: On another note, Russa is currently annoying everyone by continually saying in a weird voice, "You DO believe in spooks", altered from the Wizard of Oz thing. And now she knows I'm typing his on the iPod and she's mildly concerned...
[June 12, 2016, 10:51:51 pm] Søren: o_0
[June 12, 2016, 10:51:57 pm] Gonff the Mousethief: I thought you said Russia and I started to say something to Søren and ask if he knew anything about it
[June 12, 2016, 10:52:10 pm] Jukka the Sling: I think it's past her bedtime.

Can't remember if I posted this here before, but I just found it again, so hey.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Gonff the Mousethief

Dadgum, I read it as Russia again!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Gonff, Russia isn't going around telling people weird things in the night. ;D (Well, not in this side of the Atlantic anyway...)

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Søren on August 03, 2016, 11:13:53 PM
Gonff, Russia isn't going around telling people weird things in the night. ;D (Well, not in this side of the Atlantic anyway...)
You mean that isn't Putin chanting Mother Russia with the strong smell of vodka on his breath to me in the deep depths of the night, sending a cold, probably rigged Olympic score my way? Must be James then
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 29, 2016, 06:46:25 AM
thanks banya! As ive said, i really dont think i could ever bring myself to get a tattoo, but i still like to think about it :)
Quote from: Banya on July 29, 2016, 06:54:02 AM
If it's pain holding you back, there's always the option of doing it while you're drunk. Nevermind, that was terrible advice. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on August 10, 2016, 09:12:00 PM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 10, 2016, 08:31:23 PM
(But yeah, I guess it's canon  ;).)

Quote from: Delthion on August 10, 2016, 08:04:26 PM
Rosie what might work is restarting the Gonsie wedding topic. ;D

Quote from: Lord Daskar on August 10, 2016, 09:17:03 PM
That's definitely what Del looks like when he makes a wedding topic.

1. I have an idea.
2. I'll make a new wedding topic.
After the unfortunate (The Redcoats.) pair react.
3. Ha ha ha!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.