A Fox's Fate

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, January 02, 2015, 05:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

Stent looked towards the entrance to the camp and spotted the Hare. "Hey, Moken, is that yer Hare?" he asked, pointing with one of his crutches.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

LT Sandpaw

Moken turned and stared at the hare thinking hard. "Er no Tent that's uh, a rabbit, I think. The a hare was er, larger, and uh, male."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: Sorry for not posting, been busy.

BIC: Marshall looked over to the entrance as well.
"Come on you two! I think that may be the one I hit!"
The blue fox ran over to the hare.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Unimaginative

Stent grumbled as he limped after Marshall.
"That Hare doesn't look too badly hurt, does she," he called after him. "In fact, she seems to be holding a dagger."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall stopped at Stent's last remark. He looked back then set his bow and quiver on the ground and approached with his hands up.
"It's alright! We are civilized! Please do us no harm!"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

May glanced at the blue-furred fox and the other two hurrying after him. She was still wary of them, but the blue-furred one seemed friendly and had just put down his weapons, so she took her paw from her dagger hilt.

"I mean you no harm."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

"And us the same."
Marshall went over and shook her paw.
"Marshall Woodbound. Welcome!"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

"I'm Mayflower - well, May," the haremaid said, grinning a little as she shook Marshall's paw. Looking past him, she added, "Seems you had a fire."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

"Nice t' meet ya May!"
Marshall also looked back at the wreckage.
"Yay, it was pretty bad, but I bet the village carpenters can build a new wall. So, what brings ya here?"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

Moken stayed quiet and watched the conversation from a small distance. After recently confirmed that the creature was a hare not a rabbit he was completely confused about the difference between a rabbit and a hare. He patiently waited for Marshall and Stent to deal with the hare in whatever way they thought best.

Jukka the Sling

"Nothing in particular," she replied, brushing a strand of headfur out of her brown eyes. "I'm just traveling."

Jukka the Sling

LT Sandpaw

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Mask

Garen still hadn't found a way out.  But he had found something. A large red building stood in front of him. "Redwall," he murmured.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock