Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

*goes to get food also.*
*doesnt flirt with Skarz because I don't do that anymore.*
*eats Mexican food.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BlueRose

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 09, 2015, 09:14:41 PM
Why do you say it like that? It's not anything bad and anyway, humans don't have the capacity to see it the way trolls do

It's a complicated pain in the derriere.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 10, 2015, 02:44:56 AM
This was supposed to be a nice party. Please don't ruin it.

Okay, that's it; I'll be back, Faiy. *Goes to get food.*
It will be ruined if you speak like that, darling

HI BLUE! You lookin' for a dance partner?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

No, Mask, we are not dancing at the current time. You suggested that we do so, I concur. *Holds out hand*

Tam and Martin

And I am dancing with . . . With . . . Myself......

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

*stops eating Mexican food and starts dancing with Rus.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

blindsimeonjtp

wow a lot of exitment  going on whats up guys ?????

Maudie

What Rus and I dancing would actually look like: A teenage girl with short brown hair wearing an empire waisted dress and combat boots dancing with a teenage boy with long brown hair wearing an elaborate trench coat and a fedora. Oh, and they're both in their early teens. And she's probably taller than him.

Søren

*starts trying to break door*
PLEASE!?!?
*is extremly sad*

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

*Stops dancing for a moment* Something doesn't seem right... *Shrugs and keeps dancing*

Maudie

*innocent face.*
Nothing seems wrong to me.

Rusvul

No, I... I think I sense a trapped entity of some sort... I think I can... *Concentrates for a moment and closet doors open, Soren tumbles out* Ah. Good. Released him. *Keeps dancing*

Maudie

Good job. So, uh, how tall are you, Rus?
*maintains innocent face still.*

Rusvul

I am 5'1'', apparently. I thought I was a few inches taller than that. Hm. I suppose a yardstick is not the easiest way to measure a human. Perhaps I am incorrect..? Or maybe not.

Maudie

HAHA! I'm taller! ;D
*shuts up after realizing people are staring.*