News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Skyblade, nobody could ever be upset with you. I was joking around. It was true, but I meant no offense.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Yes, Sky. I really don't have anything else to do with the dancing so I enjoy doing what I do!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Skye Skye! Don't stop! It is too funny to end!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

*Grabs a stick of dynamite* *eats it* *Grabs some lighter fluid* *Drinks it* *Grabs a match* *puts it down my throat*

Delthion

*Tam forgets to light match so nothing happens...except for indigestion.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! *Sticks a lit torch down my mouth*

Delthion

*Sticks a lit flashlight in his throat so nothing happens.*

Skyblade

Thank you, you all :) I'm sorry, I can be very sensitive. But I've improved from before, believe me. I aim for constant growth. Who you were in the past doesn't matter.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, in this case it doesn't...and carry on! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tam and Martin

Your welcome Skye! That is a very good thing to aim for and I hope you keep being the person you are  :)

Skyblade

Thank you :) You all are great friends. I wish I could meet you in real life.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Sometime we really should organize a real get together...maybe we could start planning now and do it a few years later.

Maudie

Especially Plugg.
Amiright? AMIRIGHT? Or amiright? ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

*is still stuck in closet*
HELP? ANYBODY? SOMEBODY?

I'm retired from the forum