News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

@Corn:
Hey, can you put this in queue:
Out of My Leugue by Fitz and the Tantrums
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Okay... Can you waltz?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

@Sor: Absolutely!

*Quickly puts in Soren's request:*

*Putsthis song next 'cause I like it:*

Rusvul

Uh. No, not really, but I'm going to say yes and hope that the magic of the internet shall imbue me with the necessary knowledge in experience.

Cornflower MM

Well, Mask, good luck. . . .

Mhera

Quote from: Morgazath on January 07, 2015, 12:09:20 AM
I don't really know. Would someone please tell me what song is playing right now? *Holds out my hand for Mhera to take.* Care to walk to the dance floor?

*takes hand* I'd like that, yes.

And Corn, if you're taking requests, how about "Chambermaid Swing" by Parov Stelar, or "1941" by Klaypex?

Maudie

@Rusvul:That's fine. What is the internet for, anyway? ;D

@Corny: Wait, what? Are you talking about dancing with Rus, or taking over the job as DJ? Nooooo! Don't leave me to select songs that everyone will hate! Noooooooooo!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera

Oh, and btw I can only do the Texas two-step  ;D

Maudie

I. DON'T. KNOW. HOW. TO. BE. A. DJ.
>:(

Ok, if you have a song you want, put it up! ;D

Rusvul

You have to play the musics.

Maudie

Alright, then. Prepare for a barrage of Owl City, Josh Groban, Piano Guys, and David Archuleta.
Yep, that's how I roll, ya suckers.

Mhera

Josh Groban?

I'm not sure I want to dance anymore...

The Skarzs

Approaching Nirvana album: Illusions.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Seriously, why me?

Sorry guys, I quit. I really am one of the worst people for the job.

Lady Amber

*Sits on a chair and waits for Soren*