News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

*Raises eyebrow* Oh? (That isn't very difficult.) By how much?

Maudie

Four inches. Now I'm glad I didn't wear heels. (Not that I was really tempted.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

I'm taller by a foot and two inches... ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

*glares* Well... Good for you.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

I'm like, 5'4 or 5'5.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rusvul

My hair is probably almost that much longer than yours. I will also become taller. :P

Maudie

You must have long hair, Rusvul. I can't say I'm particularly attracted to that, but it could be worse. Though I seem to remember you saying you dyed it electric blue or bright red at one point.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

What? No, I must have been lying. Though I wouldn't put it past me to do something crazy like that. My hair is long, but not as long as, say, Corn's hair in the image she posted. (Not of her, specifically, centered around a chicken and she was present. Face not visible, of course.) My hair is about down to the bottom of my shoulder blades, with my head level.

Mhera

Quote from: Morgazath on January 10, 2015, 04:34:20 AM
I'm like, 5'4 or 5'5.
So I'm 5 or 6 inches taller than you...

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

*GASP* THANK YOU *GASP*
*walks up to bar*
*downs a whole DP in one swig*
That was not fun.
*Fixes hair*
Ohhkayy.
*tries to find Amber*

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 14, 2013, 11:33:19 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on August 10, 2013, 07:12:29 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 08, 2013, 01:06:26 PM
My hair is red. I'm not a redhead, exactly, I mean my hair is bright red. Like, vermillion, or scarlet. When it's wet it turns almost blood red.

I'm guessing that's not its natural colour, but I'm still gonna ask, is that your hair's natural colour?
Um, yes.

LIIIAAAARRR!!!!! ;D :D

Rusvul

I intended to immediately reply with 'hahaha no' and make it a really dumb and pointless, stupid joke... and then I went inactive for a month and I returned and I felt awful.  ;)

Maudie