News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

I don't know that song, but sounds good!!

Cornflower MM

*Plays them in order of request*

(By the way, thanks! I've finally found out the name of the band my dance teacher likes! Her birthday's coming up. . . ;))

(On this one, ignore the pictures of the lady. I went through three videos, and I think I'm scarred for life, okay?)

Tiria_Wildlough

(so what do we do here?)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 13, 2015, 09:52:30 PM
(so what do we do here?)

Talk, laugh, eat, joke around, dance, watch Plugg and Skye, and tease Plugg and Skye. ;D Care for a dance? :P

Tiria_Wildlough

Cornflower MM

*Holds out hand* How does the tango sound? ;D

Tiria_Wildlough

I forget. But I'll try!! Hahaha

Cornflower MM

*Grabs one of Tiria's hands, put the other on her waist* *Straights the arm that holding Tiria's hand* *Starts tangoing* ;D

Jukka the Sling

Two girls tangoing? I've seen it all now...

*Continues eating*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiria_Wildlough

(omg! I just realized that!! haha)

Looks at her partners feet and tries to follow the motions, but trips over her feet and goes flying.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 13, 2015, 10:57:45 PM
Two girls tangoing? I've seen it all now...

*Continues eating*

With my cousin, it's almost a tradition: Every time we see each other (Once a year if we're lucky) we tango. ;D

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 13, 2015, 11:17:01 PM
(omg! I just realized that!! haha)

Looks at her partners feet and tries to follow the motions, but trips over her feet and goes flying.

*Tries to catch Tiria but trips over dress, goes flyin', and starts laughing*

Søren

I thought Corn was Skarz. Hahaha. I was like "Look at Skarz, making friends, annoying Faiy. Atta Boy." Now I no longer feel that way.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 14, 2015, 12:18:45 AM
I thought Corn was Skarz. Hahaha. I was like "Look at Skarz, making friends, annoying Faiy. Atta Boy." Now I no longer feel that way.

Oi! Are you calling me a troll?! (Nah, just kidding. I like trolls. Most of 'em, anyways.)

Faiyloe

Lol, that's funny. Don't you ever do that to me Skarzs!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

He wouldn't. . . . .
Or else he'd answer to me. *Casts meaningful look at the frying pan in the corner of the DJ booth* Aklthough it's already quite dented from his thick skull. (He sent me a DUBSTEP YOUTUBE VIDEO! DUBSTEP!!!)