Have you named anything after Redwall?

Started by Redwall Musician, August 26, 2011, 12:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I have huge Nameday celebrations at my house every year! ;D I name the seasons, so I guess that counts.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

gorath

Well, a pitchfork we have here I have named Tung, thats about all........
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Coobreedan

I sometimes call Biggin (my cat) Gingivere sometimes.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

BrookSkimmer

I raised a wild crow from a baby. He fell to the ground so I couldn't get him back to his nest. His name is Korvus skurr. :D

Nightfire

Shouldn't you spell it 'Korvus Skurr?' Then it would truly be a Redwall name, instead of a scientific name.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

three fish and two chickens one bot Gonff and the girl Mariel can not remember the fishes names
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Trisscar95

I've named a stuffed Hedgehog Ambrose (from Redwall).
'Twixt leaning ash and poison gold,
Trisscar Swordmaid, look, behold,
What is sought by everyone.
Now! Ere high noon light moves on.'

Redwall Musician

I have now named my teddy bear, er, um I mean, warrior bear, Jukka. Because Jukka the Sling was always mad, and my warrior bear looks mad.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Come to think of it, I named my beanie baby squirrel Janglur Swifteye, because he had a sleepy, lazy look to his eyes.   :D

Skalrag of Marshank

My little brother calls his brown otter Beany Baby Cheek. Well, I call it Cheek. He calls it Otty.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Plugg Firetail

Well I haven't named anything after Redwall yet, but when I get older I think I will name my daughter Aubretia. It's a beautiful name.

Nightfire

I named my one pet rat Mhera because she had a very otterly personality.

Tiria Wildlough

We might be getting a kitten. I think I'll name it Sandingomm. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

i named my cat martin the warrior XDXDXD
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

SandyB

Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.