News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Random Rants

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 06:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I can't find my frog! What the heck! I can't wear my parrying dagger if I don't have it! Gah, and I have two houses to search through...

The Mask

why do the people I want to notice me the most never notice me?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

James Gryphon

Quote from: The Mask on February 08, 2015, 07:06:12 AM
why do the people I want to notice me the most never notice me?
Been there... it hurts, but eventually time heals. If it's any consolation at all, I figured out eventually that the person I was most interested in at the time wasn't a good match for me anyway.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Why are people so sentimental? Emotions are overrated.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Kitsune

To have little to no emotions can be a blessing at times, but overall it may turn out to be a curse.

Mhera

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 08, 2015, 02:44:21 PM
Why are people so sentimental? Emotions are overrated.
I'd say I empathize but I can't share your feelings if you don't have any :P

Rusvul

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 08, 2015, 02:44:55 PM
Hush.

I have marched,
for years on end.
My comrades fell,
as I defend,
The goals I've set.
My army's fled,
Fell as they ran, trampled their dead.

Rush, run back through the fields, I am hush. The ghosts of the dead are awake, I am afraid.

The ghosts of comrades,
Dead and gone,
Rise in my path,
To do me wrong.
As wars are fought,
armies abide...
Should I be tried,
for men who've died?

Rush, run back through the fields, I am hush. The ghosts of the dead are awake, I am afraid.

The Skarzs

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 08, 2015, 04:11:25 PM
To have little to no emotions can be a blessing at times, but overall it may turn out to be a curse.
It is.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

It's early February and the high temperature for today was 84 degrees Fahrenheit :-X

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wot, wot!

it's so warm outside :) my brain thinks its summer now...
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Maudie

It's spring! It really is!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on February 11, 2015, 02:52:40 PM
It's spring! It really is!

You get spring in your country?!  :o
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

MeadowR

Do you think you could give my mind some rest? You're going to another country, lots paid for, you darn lucky person. You'll be living it up while I'll have to have the mind hassle you've given me to chew on and on and on back here. >_>
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014