Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

The Skarzs

*Bone bounces off shoulder.* Hey! That stung a little!
*Swings frying pan at Russa's head and kicks at her at the same time.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Dodges the frying pan and jumps out of the way of Skarzs' large troll foot* C'mon dude, pick on someone your own size! *Runs*
Freddy

Skyblade

*On the way to the jungle gym, has an idea. Sneaks back to the mirror maze low to the ground, carefully and with the water gun loaded and ready as always. Sees the shards of glass on the floor. While Del and Soren are busy fighting each other, swipes the shards and throws them into the air like a ball that is about to be hit. Blasts water gun as quickly as she can muster, hoping the blast will hit them and send both water and shards of glass flying into Del and Soren. Retreats quickly, darting behind mirror to mirror*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

*Sees Skye throwing glass, waves wand.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*takes balls*
*throws at Del*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

*Gets hit and has wind knocked out of me. Gets up, starts a tornado of glass shards with leaf blower. Puts it on Soren.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on January 21, 2015, 04:06:51 AM
*Sees Skye throwing glass, waves wand.*
Quote from: Delthion on January 21, 2015, 04:20:24 AM
*Gets hit and has wind knocked out of me. Gets up, starts a tornado of glass shards with leaf blower. Puts it on Soren.*
OOC: Tatle tale time! Del's out of color...

Faiyloe

*Dell's wand shoots a bolt on energy which bounces off a mirror and and right back at him knocking his Leaf blower out of his hands, and demolishing the tornado, the blast of glass and water hits dell strait on and he disappears his wand and leaf blower left on the ground. Dell reappears in a second cage hanging from the ceiling like the one Tiria is in* That is two down, eight to go! Skye, you may now take possession of Dell's leaf blower and the magic wand. Dell you may watch the rest from there.

OOC: Alright you can post now
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

*picks up shovel*
*starts smashing mirrors looking for Skye*
OOC: That's allowed, right?

Delthion

*Grumbles.* Ergrgagrggsgat. ;D

Faiyloe

OOC: Yup, its just up to Skye if you find her though.  ;D

Delthion

One question, who gets the wand if I vanquished myself?

Faiyloe

But you didn't vanquish yourself you just helped ensure your own demise. Skye was the one who defeated you. You would still be in the game if it wasn't for the glass in the water she shot at you.

Alright it is time to heat things up a bit. One of our viewers has requested a challenge. Something to make things more exciting. *Drains appear around the perimeter of the arena and maple syrup starts slowly flowing out of them to cover the entire floor* Alright now lets see how you do now. (Note: The syrup will stop at 1 1/2 feet deep. Or the Redwall equivalent of that)

BlueRose

*hides inside the bouncy house instead of underneath it*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

*Sees tsunami of syrup coming.* Cruuuuuud . . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.