News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Blaggut

Ignores anything else that happened and ushers a full army of musket toting, Napoleonic uniform wearing cheering purple bunnies into the bleachers, as a treat for murdering thousands of enemies. Yay.
~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

*Moves over to make room for the bunnies* Want some nachos Blaggut?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Quote from: Blaggut on January 22, 2015, 06:42:57 PM
Ignores anything else that happened and ushers a full army of musket toting, Napoleonic uniform wearing cheering purple bunnies into the bleachers, as a treat for murdering thousands of enemies. Yay.
Blaggut, Faiy does not want people posting here who are not in it. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Sees Skarzs* D: *Shoots Kevin (One of my worms) with my Transmogrifier gun* *Watches as Kevin turns into a small boat with a paddle in it* I am SO delighted. *Jumps into the boat and paddles away from Skarzs*
Freddy

The Skarzs

OOC: That would be slower than wading though the syrup; not only would you be pushing yourself, but the  amount of friction caused by the surface area of the boat and the syrup would be twice to four times the amount you would have by walking.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Shoots another worm* *Worms turns in to a high-powered motor* *Zooms away*
Freddy

Faiyloe

I would have to say that worms are NOT inanimate objects. *Both the motor and the boat turn back into Worms and Russa falls into the syrup* Also I think a boat is a bit big... However an inner tube with a motor attached to it would work just fine. Lets say that whatever you make can't be larger than Skarzs.  ;) (The largest person in this room) Sorry if I was unclear about that before.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

*Jumps to land on Russa who is stuck in the syrup.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

*Shuffles to the side to avoid water and syrup. Moves in an angle where she can see Soren and tries to shoot him with the leaf blower to knock him into the syrup full of glass or a mirror behind him. Sweeps aim from side to side to make it harder to dodge.*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

*uses shovel to move glass shards and syrup out of the way*
*leaves mirror hall*

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

*Shoots a fish bone* *Fish bone turns into a jetpack* *Flies away just before Skarzs crushes me*
Freddy

Skyblade

*Shoots water gun at Soren as he's leaving, again trying to make it hard to dodge by sweeping from side to side*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

*dives into syrup and swims*
*doesnt get shot*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

*Reaches the bouncy house* *Fires three rubber bands in succession at Skyblade*

BlueRose

*taps Amber's shoulder.* You can take refuge in here as long as you keep a pact of truce with me. The bouncy house is my territory.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.