News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Delthion

*Blows leaves in a circle causing a tornado, puts tornado on Tiria.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Shoots a rubber band at Skarzs*

The Skarzs

*Gets hit in the eye with the fish bone.* Aaahh! *Rubs eye and fish bone falls out.* Agh. . . Ooh, hey! Rubber band!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Aims another fish bone at Skarzs*
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Shoots a rubber band at Soren and runs into the Hall of Mirrors*

Skyblade

*has been hiding in the mirror maze, having found a place where she is concealed and her reflection is not visible. Sees Amber rushing inside. Shoots water gun at her, attempting to soak her and knock her straight into a mirror. Then flees into the ball pit, at the same time waiting a moment for gun to recharge.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

*Is still near the ball pit*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

*swings at Sam's gut*

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

*jumps to the right, trying to avoid Soren's shovel, at the same time, sprays some shaving cream at  soren's eyes*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 17, 2015, 12:17:30 AM
*Aims another fish bone at Skarzs*
None of that! *Holds frying pan to block fish bone.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Bone pings off frying pan* Eeeek!!! *Runs*
Freddy

Faiyloe

*Tiria get's caught up in the tornado the gold leaf butterflies scratching her arms legs and face* That's one! *Tirra disappears her wand falling to the ground in front of Dell and Tiria reapers in a cage hanging from the ceiling* That is one down, nine to go. Tiria you may watch the rest of the goings on from there. Dell you are now in possession of her magic wand.

(OOC: I have been updating the list of players as people get/make/use new things so if you want to know what any one person has just look there)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

*Bows head and mutters something in Elvish*
Freddy

Delthion

*Grabs magic wand. Goes up to Soren and waves wand while trying to clobber him over the head with the leaf blower* Die Patriot fan! ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

*Soren gets a bunch of shaving cream in the face and would have been clobbered by Dells leaf blower if Dell hadn't waved the wand. As a result Soren disappears and reappears in the middle of the maze of mirrors*

(OOC: Note to magic owners. There is a set way to control the magic you just have to find it.  ;D)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?