News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Skyblade

*Uses the leaf blower to try to blow the darts back at Russa while moving to the side as much as possible just in case. Waves wand at Russa three times very quickly, saying "please" each time.*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

*Shoots Sky's wand* *Watches with delight as it turns into a piece of moldy bread (4)*
Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Skyblade on March 16, 2015, 06:44:26 PM
*Uses the leaf blower to try to blow the darts back at Russa while moving to the side as much as possible just in case. Waves wand at Russa three times very quickly, saying "please" each time.*

*The wand sputters and nothing happens.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

*Shoots Sky's water gun* *Water gun turns into a tomato (2)* *Shoots Sky's leaf blower* *Leaf blower turns into an eggplant (6)* *Turns two crayons into a paintball gun and a handful of paintballs (6)* *Shoots six paintballs at Sky*
Freddy

Skyblade

*Tries to use shovel and frying pan to block paintballs, or at least as many as I can. Turns and flees as fast as possible through the tunnel, away from Russa. Comes out of another exit into the air and sees Russa a few feet away. Rapidly fires two rubber bands and runs away, stopping after some distance has been made to roll Jukka's magic marble and see what happens*

Russa Nodrey

*Dodges the rubber bands* *Runs after Sky* *Turns the magic marble into a head of lettuce (4)* *Turns the frying pan into spinach (2)* *Turns the shovel into a pepper (3)* *Makes a bow and three arrows (3)* *Rapidly fires the three arrows at Sky*
Freddy

SilentSam

OOC: We need more action! I want to play in the next one (if there is one)!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

*Tries to dodge the three arrows by quickly moving to the side. Has water gun back, so as fast as I can blasts it at Russa, moving the aim around to try to make it harder to dodge. With everything I have got, rushes at Russa and tries to stab her in the chest with the sword, still blasting the water gun at her with other hand*

Russa Nodrey

*Runs to my right* *Happily watches as the water flies merrily past me* *Turns Sky's sword into a jelly bean (2)* *Notices Sky running at me* *Makes a shield with lots of cheery spikes sticking out of it (6)* *Waits patiently for Sky to impale herself*
Freddy

Skyblade

*stops attacking when I see the shield. Tries to run to Russa's back very quickly and hit her as hard as I can with the giant rose*

(Hope I don't sound too harsh ;) This is a hardcore game*

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Wait, where did you get a sword and a giant rose?
EDIT: James explained in the OOC thread.

*Turns Sky's rose into a happy likkle sock puppet (1)* *Makes a floor lamp (2)* *Tries to whack Sky's cheery liddle head with it*
Freddy

Skyblade

OOC: Pause this for a moment. Surely Russa can't change all of my things so quickly? :-\ What (or who) determines which of my weapons get transformed before I can deal her any damage and which don't?

Faiyloe

Good point from here on out you can only change one thing per post. Sky I also give you the ability to try and block her shots with another item you have (This would make that item turn into the object instead.) Flip a coin to see if the block was successful.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

*Leaps back and attempts to block the blow with the frying pan and then throw the pan at Russa's head. Rolls the magic marble and starts running around Russa while trailing the 20-foot long scarf, hoping to wrap her like a mummy*

SilentSam

(Ooc: guys!!! We need to finish the battle!)
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!