News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Flib Bigboat

Because we need to get the bees out?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

That guy has a British accent. That was the first thing I noticed. The second thing is that, if he keeps screaming that way, he'll either swallow a bee, get stung, lose his voice, or become hysterical. The last thing is that, on second thought, he is already quite hysterical, so that can't happen. Unless he can become hystericaler...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Why? Did you kill my father? Out of context that would sound very weird.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

No, but DAT BOI did. And he cometh to annihilate the rest of us as well, so just in case we die, we ought to be prepared.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Aye, the feared unicycle! We must flee!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

It's being ridden by a death defying beaver.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

As of right now, everyone has been too afraid to post a picture of DAT BOI (all caps is necessary), so there is still hope that he will pass by the topic without even stopping to glance in. Therefore, as of right now, we are temporarily safe.
Long live the RRR!