PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Started by Morgazath, January 17, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Close enough.
*throws a bunch of pillows everywhere*

I'm retired from the forum

BlueRose

*angry vorpal dragon noises* NO MATTRESSES!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Søren

*ties Blue up with a pillow case*

BlueRose

*vorps out of the pillowcase* RAR!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Søren

*Smacks Blue with a huge fan of pillow*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Smacks Soren with a pillow*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Tiria_Wildlough

*throws pillow at random person*

Søren

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 18, 2015, 01:30:46 AM
*Smacks Soren with a pillow*
*smacks back*
DUDE! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING THE GIRLS!

Lady Ashenwyte

IT'S A FREE-FOR-ALL. *Attacks Blue with a pillow*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Tiria_Wildlough

*pillow hits Soren*

(guys against girls? no fare!!)

Lady Ashenwyte

*hits Tiria with pillow*

Tiria_Wildlough

*grabs another pillow and flings it at Ashenwyte's face!*

Morgazath

*Starts to throw pillows at everyone.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Delthion

We're going against the girls! And for some reason, everyone is going after me whenever I post!!! *Hurls several wet pillows at Sunpaw.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

*makes vorpal pillow fort*