News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Anyone interested in dueling me?

Started by Izeroth, January 17, 2015, 10:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

I was thinking a classic Redwall duel, perhaps in the middle of a battle. No good vermin  :P

Delthion

If, BrookSkimmer and Eul end up dueling. That would be fun!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

So uh, does anyone want to duel me still?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Izeroth

We could have a three-way duel, I suppose? Is such a thing possible?

Rusvul

Well, yes, but if you do so it isn't called a duel, because a duel specifically means a one-on-one fight.

Izeroth

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

How about I just duel you, Blaggut, as you were the first to respond. I was thinking it might be a fight between a hare and a weasel or a stoat...

urthstripe

Izeroth

Alright, then. Post your character and I'll post mine. I was thinking we'd do the duel on a battlefield.

urthstripe

Name: Aspek Creekwater
Animal: River Otter
Description: A tall, lean otter who grew up with his Uncle Faoly until he passed away.
Weapons: Pike, Sling

Izeroth

(Just so you know, 25 in otter years would be really old)

Name: Grojja
Species: Weasel
Description: A short, normally colored weasel with an eyepatch over one eye and rings in both ears. Wears nothing but a ragged corsair shirt.
Weapon: A rusty cutlass
Backstory: As second-in-command to corsair Captain Bloodtooth, Grojja is helping to raid a small coastal town.

urthstripe

Thanks, I'm not used to using otter years! Do you want to start today?