News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Welcome To My Gnome Home

Started by Blaggut, January 22, 2015, 08:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*Draws sword* I'll take off the paw an ear o' any who might challenge me, aye come one an all I like a good challenge aye!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

*Flies around LT in circles at a dizzying speed just out of reach* There is a flaw with that. One, Skarz is made of stone, you are not going to get anywhere with that wimpy blade. Two, I am way to small and fast for you to cut off anything with accuracy.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

*Pushes Russa off* Aye mayhap your right. *Returns sword to scabbard* I can understand when I am beat, perhaps  would might forget the past and put the entire incident behind us my good fairy.

Faiyloe

The maggot finally sees sense. *Pointedly dose not fly close enough to be reached*

LT Sandpaw

MAGGOT!!!! WHY I'LL! *jumps into the air to snatch Faiyloe* I'll rip your little wings off when I catch you. I'll tear you from limb to limb, I'll use guts for garters! I'll eat your little arms for breakfast!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

*sing song voice* Some one has a temper, *Singsong voice*

;D ;D ;D ;D

*darts around erratically, teasing and just out of reach* You have to catch me first!

LT Sandpaw

*Swings sword carefully at the fairy* Hold still an fight me or are ye too cowardly to fight paw too paw.

Faiyloe

ain't! *She said avoiding the blade till it was passed, and while he was still stuck in the momentum of the down swing before darting forwards and bopping him on the nose so that he would start sneezing and then flying up over his head out of reach*  ;D

LT Sandpaw

WHY I'll, how dare you touch m- A, A, ACHOOO! Blast it all what hav- A, A, ACHOOO! Fairy I demand a A, A, ACHOO! A antidote to this A, A, whew, sneezin-CHOOO AAAAAArrrCHOOO!

Faiyloe

*Tumbles head over heals in a fit of laughter* You should see your self.  ;D Promise to be a good little boy and I'll make you good as new.

LT Sandpaw

I ain't a boy I'm a Jackrabbit how could I be a good bo-ACHOOO! ACHOO! ACHOOO! ACHHOOO! Aaagh make it stop I-ACHOOO! I ACHOOO! I prom- ACHHHOOO! wh ACHOOO breath ACHOOO!

*Sneezes uncontrollably*

The Skarzs

I wonder if he shall surely suffocate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Good. *Flies around his head once in a loop leaving a shower of fairy dust and his sneezing stops.* *Flies over and sits on Skarzes shoulder* He'll be fine.