News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Welcome To My Gnome Home

Started by Blaggut, January 22, 2015, 08:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Hello, hello! Want some dandelion tea? Or do ye prefer pine resin beer! It'll put a fire in your stomach and singe your pointy red hat, I'll say! Oh, you find it hard to see? Allow me.

*A lamp is lit with a flint and steel, lighting the small, roughly dug out hole, extending from the entrance in a long shape, with enough wilderness to move about. Many items associated with coziness are cluttered around, such as a rocking chair, a fireplace, and a bed.*

Ah, much better. Here, have some crackers and cheese, and the rabbit meat kabobs will be ready any minute. Would you like some mulberry sauce and pepper jam for that?

*Some jars are pulled out and offered to the forum guests*

Oh, and feel free to move about. My hole home is your hole home!
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

*Random mole trundles in* Bo hurr, oi think that this place shudd be callerd, Moler Homer.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rusvul

*Appears in a puff of smoke*

I come from a village, up North.
    Amongst 400 gnomes, I was elected.
    And today, I come forth.
    I offer you my help, to protect the kingdom.
    For I am Monsieur Varnouche.
    And zis is my mighty steed, Lotor
    Some might say we are farouche.
    But we are also of great honor.
    I want to rid the land of ze Voraci.
    As they have brought only pain and misery.
    I have to protect my dear family.
    And today, I am here to join your party.

*Disappears in a puff of smoke*

Sorry, I have to make obscure references whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Never.

*walks in sniffing* 'Ello, mah bonny wee friends. What's for breakfast today, Ah'm fair starving tae death!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

Cheese, bread, some delicious dips, strawberries, I made some strawberry pancakes, and... Oh! The rabbit meat kabobs are ready! And let my get out the vegetable platter...

*A big platter of rabbit meat dripping with juices is sat upon the table, joined by a vegetable platter seconds later*

Best spices in the area! The red ones on the left are Cajun, mind ye, so be careful of ye mouth. Oh, and I'll get the drinks.

*A plate full of drinks is placed on the table.*

Herb Beer, Dockleaf Tea, Mulberry Tea, Strawberry Fizz, and Water.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

*A fairy flies in threw the open door* Hi there can I join you?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

SilentSam

'tis I! The dwarf rabbit. (Yes I am a rabbit in this) Do you have any carrot cake?
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

"Aye, the food is quite delicous, wee laddie, taste a bit!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

Yes! Come in! Just no mischievous Magic please. And sorry, but I didn't make any my friend. Though we have some steamed carrots and, um, rabbit kabobs, but don't worry, your not on the menu! Anyone want some escargot and worms on birch bark? I assume you, mister mole?
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

*lands on the edge of a cup of water and scoops up some in an acorn cap*  Do you have any honey?

SilentSam

Quote from: Blaggut on January 23, 2015, 12:32:45 AM
Yes! Come in! Just no mischievous Magic please. And sorry, but I didn't make any my friend. Though we have some steamed carrots and, um, rabbit kabobs, but don't worry, your not on the menu! Anyone want some escargot and worms on birch bark? I assume you, mister mole?
*stops eating kabobs* What? You mean to tell me I've been eating my brethren? I've had my aunt lost in the woods one day. Well, she was quite rude, and not even my real aunt. But I warn you, if I find out you've been eating my other brethren, I have a sword.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Blaggut

*places a jar of honey next to the fairy* Enjoy.

And, eh, sorry about that. I'll try and catch more squirrels rather then rabbits, but my rabbit fur boots are needing a repair.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

Thanks *Puts a drop of honey in the acorn cup. Takes a lemon clover from the window and adds it to the top. Flies over and sits on the mantel piece* 

I'll try and catch more squirrels rather then rabbits

Hey watch it! One of my best friends is a squirrel!

Blaggut

((We underground, but luckily there is a window that's kinda slanted. Think hobbit homes. But better.))
~Just a soft space boi~