News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Grammar Nazi Bunker

Started by Hickory, January 28, 2015, 01:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

xd xd xd xd

i <3 xd's. has anyon notissed?? lolz lolz
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Thou hast been tried and found guilty of countless crimes against the English language; prepare to be hanged!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

:( ur rude!!!!1 theres liek a law agenst tht u no!!!!!! im gonna tell teh cops!!!!! rudness isnt aloud ackording 2 Obama!!!!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

can u fell thuh h8 2night?!?
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

ya n it hurts :( :( :(

i <3 puppies!!!1 they alwayz maek me fell better wen im sad *hugs puppy*

Delthion

Foolish fiends! Thou art all imbeciles! Thou hast no form of proper and pure speech! Only a random conglomeration of letters and numbers!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

lol hast hast hast hast hast hats hast hatst hast hast hast hast hast tats not rly a word
art? i went to teh art moosim it was like totally the coolest dude for sure
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

@Del: And thou art nothing but a person with an extensive vocabulary and bibliophilism!

my cuz told me wut to wright xd

James Gryphon

delthy is a hippcrit

he says 'lol i am like eh only pure 1', then he say "TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT" when he should hav sasid "TAHT". LULLZ!
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Haha! Fools! Fiends! Corrupt ones! Thou hast even misspelled the correction of mine own typo!

James Gryphon

no mines round here broskis....think about tath
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Read some real literature instead of frying your brain every day and you might begin to understand!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling