News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Grammar Nazi Bunker

Started by Hickory, January 28, 2015, 01:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

All I see is a preposition ending a sentence.

And seriously, no capital at the beginning of a sentence and leaving an "a" out of "grammar"? Off with your head! ;D

LT Sandpaw

I think I shouldn't post here, I am really horrible at grammar... Wait, oh no!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Maudie

Ooh, Me!

I'm an prowd grammer natzi. Just so you no.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

Lalz,,, me "toooo" mattty!?!?!!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Emperor Ublaz

Hey, Grammar Nazis, I made a grammatical error in Cavern hole somewhere. See if you can find it.  ;D ;D ;D
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Mhera

LT Sandpaw

ohohohohohohohoohhohoh "!!!!I found it!!!!" idididididididiididididididdiididi *Raises Hand*

I sound like someone I know hmmmmm?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

Special Operations Command. There are two SOCOM variants of the M14 rifle, and some Airsoft guns are modeled after these. The Emperor's grammatical error occurred in the Airsoft thread when he used the article "an" instead of "a" in front of SOCOM.   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah uze "it'z" for pozzezzive. If tiz uzed for "Ze Dog'z bone", "Ze approximated Mouze'z tongue", "Ze follover'z bibble bauble bib bibz", an' etc.; vhy nae for "it" zen taae, eh?....
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Izeroth

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah uze it 'az pozzezzive o' "it" taae.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Izeroth

If you said, "it's face is melting," you would be saying, "it is face is melting."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Izeroth on February 18, 2015, 10:15:59 PM
If you said, "it's face is melting," you would be saying, "it is face is melting."

Unlezz ah'm zayin' "It'z face iz meltin'" az in "Ze face o' It iz meltin'".