News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Søren

I have no idea. An James, feel free to change the poll should you think of someone you might need to add from the LOTR thing.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

List of some characters (pictures included, just 'cause):

• Gollum. 'Nuff said.
    Gollum
    [close]

• Boromir. He's good, but does some wrong things for the right reasons. (He dies.)

Boromir
    [close]

• Tauriel. She wasn't in the Hobbit book, and thus a lot of purists hate her. Besides, it would be pretty horrible for Del to be turned into a female Elf.
    Tauriel
    [close]

• Legolas. All the guys seem to hate him 'cause he's too "pretty".
    Legolas
    [close]

• Smaug, 'cause he's evil.
    Smaug
    [close]

• The Mouth of Sauron. (He's not an actual mouth; he's a person.) Eww.
    TMoS
    [close]
  • Galadriel, just because she's a powerful, ethereal, female Elf.
    Galadriel
    [close]

• Denethor, because he went crazy and ended up burning himself to death on a pyre.
    Denethor
    [close]

Suggestions welcome.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

That Mouth of Whatsit guy reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyy needs a toothbrush. *Shudders*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Mhera

Sauron was actually planning on creating dental hygienist orcs, but due to budget cuts he had to choose between that program and the Uruk-hai.

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 21, 2015, 02:00:18 PM
List of some characters (pictures included, just 'cause):

• Gollum. 'Nuff said.
    Gollum
    [close]

• Boromir. He's good, but does some wrong things for the right reasons. (He dies.)

Boromir
    [close]

• Tauriel. She wasn't in the Hobbit book, and thus a lot of purists hate her. Besides, it would be pretty horrible for Del to be turned into a female Elf.
    Tauriel
    [close]

• Legolas. All the guys seem to hate him 'cause he's too "pretty".
    Legolas
    [close]

• Smaug, 'cause he's evil.
    Smaug
    [close]

• The Mouth of Sauron. (He's not an actual mouth; he's a person.) Eww.
    TMoS
    [close]
  • Galadriel, just because she's a powerful, ethereal, female Elf.
    Galadriel
    [close]

• Denethor, because he went crazy and ended up burning himself to death on a pyre.
    Denethor
    [close]

Suggestions welcome.
Thank you Jukka, and please don't yell at me for "stupid options" because O have no idea what I'm typing.

Jukka the Sling

Ooh, I forgot Grima.

He's evil, cowardly, and at one point was stalking the Lady Eowyn.

Grima Wormtongue
[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I don't know why Sauron wanted that guy to be his mouth, personally, I would choose a world renowned dentist! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Results:

Legolas       -0 (0%)
Smuag       -0 (0%)
TMoS       -0 (0%)
Galadriel       -0 (0%)
Denethor       -0 (0%)
Gollum       -0 (0%)
Boromir       -1 (14.3%)
Tauriel       -5 (71.4%)
Grima       -1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7
And reset!

Mhera

You forgot the mustache (assuming he still has it).

Søren

Quote from: Mhera on February 23, 2015, 06:28:51 AM
You forgot the mustache (assuming he still has it).
Forgot about that. *adds*

Russa Nodrey

"The fact that at lest two thirds of the Squrril Sisters are in love with him"

I deny all charges.
Freddy

Søren

Apparently Del's charm isn't doing him any favors.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is great! Almost all of them are not true. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.