"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Topic to Torment Delthion

Started by Søren, January 28, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ahpuld we force Del to do?

Spin around in a circle 867,415 times.
1 (6.3%)
Sit on a woopie cushion and say "I'm so sorry, I had Taco Bell for lunch. But better it come out the basement and not the attic!"
0 (0%)
Force him to watch a romantic horse movie about two horses who find love. But with his eyelids duct taped open.
5 (31.3%)
Make him eat 6 jumbo marshmallows in one mouthful, while drinking Mountain Dew.
0 (0%)
Tell him to go to a girl he likes and say "I like the smell of your hair...it's smells like a tropical most that is most heavenly."
7 (43.8%)
Tell him eat a pack of mintos and a liter of coke in 20 seconds.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Lady Amber

Okay, two things for ya. Number one: I am not in love with him. Number two: It says something about 'his sweet, sweet voice'. We haven't even heard him talk!

Søren

Quote from: Lady Amber on February 24, 2015, 03:50:20 AM
Okay, two things for ya. Number one: I am not in love with him. Number two: It says something about 'his sweet, sweet voice'. We haven't even heard him talk!
1:
There's never been a Amber/Del ship, but there has bee. Of corse the Jukka/Del and then the Russa/Del.
2:
And no ones ever seen his abs by he still got two votes for that. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

Yeah, but two of the votes about the swimming pool were from you and Mhera to see what he would do.

Delthion

And the swimming pool isn't true... ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Lady Amber

Faiyloe

You are very very lucky Dell. I just deleted a long extensive post including all my secrets on how to torment boys.  However I am way to tired right now to implement them properly and I didn't want anyone else to do it wrong, so I spared you.  But really you guys attempts at torturer are pitiful, It looks like a little baby bird trying to fly in a bathtub filled with water.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 25, 2015, 03:20:09 PM
You are very very lucky Dell. I just deleted a long extensive post including all my secrets on how to torment boys.  However I am way to tired right now to implement them properly and I didn't want anyone else to do it wrong, so I spared you.  But really you guys attempts at torturer are pitiful, It looks like a little baby bird trying to fly in a bathtub filled with water.
Please PM me. I wish to learn at the feet of the master!
Ok, voting has ended. Here's the results:
What do girls love most about Delthion?
His hair       -0 (0%)
His boyish charm       -0 (0%)
His MANLY charm.       -0 (0%)
General MANLINESS.       -0 (0%)
Him being from Southern Indiana, romance capital of the world.       -1 (14.3%)
The fact that at lest two thirds of the Squrril Sisters are in love with him.       -0 (0%)
That sweet, sweet voice...       -0 (0%)
The way he never changes his profile. Ever.       -1 (14.3%)
HAVE YOU SEEN THE MAN CLIMB OUT OF A SWIMMING POOL?!? DUDE'S GOT ABS!!!       -3 (42.9%)
His username.       -1 (14.3%)
His epic 'stache       -1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Now...onto the next round!

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

Ants. Defenitely ants.

*Nods knowingly*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Frozen lake.

And the Febreeze one, for some strange reason, sounds way worse than all the others.

Wylder Treejumper

No! That's something guys do for fun. Hike up to the top of a mountain in December and jump in the iced-over lake. Trust me. I know from experience. ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

I come from a state that freaks out when the temp drops below 50; I wouldn't know if it's fun or not, it just sounds unpleasant  :P

Delthion

Quote from: Lady Amber on February 25, 2015, 03:20:57 AM
Apparently Del thinks so. :o

No, it isn't. I just thought it would sound very weird if I said that as well.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber