News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Victim of the month

Started by Izeroth, February 01, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If gryphons could griff graphs, how many graphs would gryphons griff?

Ten
1 (6.3%)
Twenty
8 (50%)
None
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Izeroth

The victim of this month is... *drumroll* Skarzs! Step right up here and face your doom!

Delthion

Just regather Faiy, Corn and Rachel for a month. That would be simple.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Introduce him to his cousins and force him to be polite. I hate being with cousins and forced to be polite.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Skarzsy-chan, do you know how dimwitted most cave trolls are?  I've heard they can only form the simplest of sentences and can barely hold conversations, if at all.  You must have had to be taught so much to be able to understand what we're talking about.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 01, 2015, 07:51:03 AM
  Skarzsy-chan, do you know how dimwitted most cave trolls are?  I've heard they can only form the simplest of sentences and can barely hold conversations, if at all.  You must have had to be taught so much to be able to understand what we're talking about.

They can't hold a candle to us badgers, they'll most likely burn themselves. Aye, your torture will be fun. >:)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

James Gryphon

What has eight arms and a crust?

An octopie!
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Not sure what you guys were trying to accomplish, because I'm only mildly annoyed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on February 01, 2015, 06:13:47 AM

Indeed! Gather up with Rain, and it would be perfect!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 01, 2015, 06:43:39 AM
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Introduce him to his cousins and force him to be polite. I hate being with cousins and forced to be polite.

OI! I love being with my cousin! *Smacks Ash on the head with my frying pan* I'm not voting.
Skar, would you like some help?

Izeroth

It's too late to save him now! He must learn about the inferiority of trolls!

Trolls are inferior for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, they have made no significant contributions to science or civilization as a whole. Secondly, despite having existed around a long as humans, they still live in barbaric tribes and societies, with no real civilization. Thirdly, many subspecies of troll turn to stone in sunlight. Clearly, this shows a lack of development and biological progress. While other species march on, trolls are stuck in the Stone Age (no pun intended).

Cornflower MM

Skar, can I introduce Iz to my frying pan?

Faiyloe

If any one knows how to torturer Skarzs It would be me ;D ;). *Holds up a bar of chocolate* Look what I have *Starts eating the bar slowly and luxuriously right in front of him not sharing any of it* 

Quote from: Delthion on February 01, 2015, 06:13:47 AM

Actually it was Me Corn and Blose.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

;-; Chocolate. . .

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 01, 2015, 07:12:03 PM
If you feel so inclined.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 01, 2015, 07:12:03 PM

If you introduce me to your frying pan, I'll introduce you to my airship fleet.