News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ah'm Back!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, February 02, 2015, 01:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

G'day matez, ah 'ave returned from me vinter tva monzz zpend off ze computer (except for zchool vhich unfortuantely mezzed it up a vee bit, but zat'z zummat zat tvill be ignored an' zhould become nonexiztant if zaid zomefink iz left tae be viz itzelf)! An'- 'old on..*A beam o' energy comez dovn fom zpace an' obliteratez av remainin' vooden replicatorz from a ztread lon' agae tae oblivion an' intae 'armlezz azhez na'* *Zaid replicatorz are na' gone*..An' na', movin' on from zaid action- Major tae be back! Zae, vot 'ave ah mizzed, eh?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Welcome back, HiAG!

Well, your old nemesis (;D) Nightfire checked in the other day, the Cellars gained a sub-board (as you've undoubtedly noticed), several new RP's started, new members joined, and... yeah.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

Welcome back, HIAG! Have the awesomest time here ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!  Wazzup, Head?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Welcome back!!!

LYNXES RULE!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Welcome! Welcomey! Welcome!
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Hey, HIAG! Welcome back, matey! ;D

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zankee, Glad tae be back! An' aye, ah did notice ze zub-board. Nice try Delthion, but

WEASELS RULE!!!

An' zae, iz Nightfire back or juzt poztin' ever zae often aboot every fev monzz or veekz?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Try once every two years. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Welcome back!  :) I'm one of the newer members so I don't think we have met before.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth