30-60 minutes
1 (4.8%)
60+ minutes
2 (9.5%)
I never do anything else
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

James Gryphon

Specifically, how much time on the forum do you spend looking at your old posts?
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Is this per-visit, or total time spent?

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Per visit, or maybe per day. Total time, I'd have to bump up the poll options a lot (I know I've spent way more than one hour, ever).
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Like. . . none. Less than five minutes total. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

I sometimes spend some time looking through them, because I want to see what image I am reflecting to the forum. Hopefully, a good one!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

I don't look at my old posts at all...... yeah... *Hides pile of old posts he was looking at behind back*

Søren

I'm rarely on here more then a few minutes at a time, not enough to look up my old posts.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Most often I don't I think I have only ever done it once or twice and then I't was to look something up and I only spent like 2 mints on it. I have however gone back and read old topic from the golden age (well my golden age many of the older members would disagree with me on that one). It is so much fun to see the messes we would get ourselves into.  ;D I could spend hours doing that.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm so full of myself. I spend a lot of time looking for my posts.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

The only time I look at my own posts is when I'm on my art request thread and I'm staring at my drawings.  :P  Other than that, unless I'm trying to gain context by reading my posts and then reading the posts of others, I don't read my own posts.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

I said 5-20 minutes simply because I do see a LOT of my old posts around the forum, and when I'm trying to catch up with a thread I often go back to the last time I posted.

Hickory

What's in the past stays in the past.  ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

I really don't look at old posts unless I'm trying to find something I've said before. And that's not very often.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

I look through my old posts quite a bit, so I voted 5-20 minutes.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 03, 2015, 10:42:24 PM
... when I'm trying to catch up with a thread I often go back to the last time I posted.
You don't click on the blue 'new' button?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien