News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Voting in "Secret Forum Crush?"

Started by Skyblade, February 23, 2015, 04:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Select the option that best applies to you.

I voted seriously.
13 (44.8%)
I voted as a prank.
9 (31%)
I didn't vote for anyone.
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Banya

I have fun viewing the thread, but I'm not voting because most of the candidates, at least the ones I know, are minors, and I'm not. That could get weird.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Quote from: Banya on February 23, 2015, 09:36:04 PM
I have fun viewing the thread, but I'm not voting because most of the candidates, at least the ones I know, are minors, and I'm not. That could get weird.
Yeahhhhh................

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

Well, there are three prank votes, mine included, that means at least two of the votes for Skarz are serious. At least...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Four Skarzs prank votes. I did it too.

I'm just perplexed that no one's come out and confessed that my vote was a prank.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Mhera

Honestly, I'm having trouble seeing how any vote for me could be anything but a prank.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 23, 2015, 11:07:45 PM
Well, there are three prank votes, mine included, that means at least two of the votes for Skarz are serious. At least...

Actually If you prank voted Skarzs then I know who all the people where who voted for him and I know for a fact that all of them where prank votes.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

That is more people than I expected who voted seriously.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!