Started by James Gryphon, March 05, 2015, 07:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thank you, Corny and Sandpaw both! :)

*still eating fish*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Amber

Rainshadow

*Shows up to the party, extremely late*  Uh... hey...!  Congrats, Skye-chan!  Loverly name ya picked out, there.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Thank you, Rain! :D Nope, we're just starting. Musicians!

*music plays in the background*

We can eat, drink, and dance and enjoy life and everything else one would do at a feast!

MeadowR

Took me a while to actually see the Spring name because of all the other news messages! Cool name, Sky! :D

*Helps self to various food goodies*
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Skyblade

Thank you very much, Meadow! :) I appreciate it!

*drinking strawberry cordial*

Kitsune

*Opens doors and strolls in, casually late as always.*

Hopefully I am not too late for the festivities. A well-fitting and splendid name you have chosen for the next season, Skyblade. Kudos to you.

*Grabs a glass from one of the tables*  I propose a toast.  *Raises glass*  To the Spring of Scattered Flowers!

Skyblade

Plugg!!! Thank you :)

*clinks Plugg's glass, smiles, and takes a sip* You are not (very xD) late, amigo mío. It's a pleasure as always to have you here.

Hickory

*walks up holding dead tulips*
Guys, I think the guy who trims the plants went a litte to far.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

*Smashes a trifle over Amber's head* LET THE INEVITABLE FOOD FIGHT BEGIN!!!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

*Grabs sharp cheddar cheese and slices at Skye.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

*Dodges and throws soup at Del's face* ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

*Walks in casually, holding a glass of damson* Nice name, Sky!  :)

*Looks at the food fight*

*Starts bombarding Skye with a marshmallow gun*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Gasps for a minute as the soup of great proportions gets thrown at me. Attacks Skye with a gigantic carrot.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.