News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hablemos en español

Started by Skyblade, March 06, 2015, 01:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you speak Spanish?

Yes
2 (6.7%)
Kind of
14 (46.7%)
No
14 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Maudie

@Soren: Perdon? Yo no usar Google Translate.
That's why my Spanish stinks. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 06, 2015, 05:02:03 AM
I was apologizing for my constant use (abuse?) of praising, I get it that it can be a little annoying. I can't really help it :P

No es irritante en absoluto :) Me gusta tu actitud agradable y comprensivo.

Quote from: Mask on March 06, 2015, 02:16:00 PM
Sky esta lo mismo. ;)

I don't know whether to feel good or offended about this, but, well, I know that I like receiving compliments and encouragement a lot. I absorb them and enjoy them. Not others feel the same, so sometimes they feel awkward and such when I tell them things. If it wasn't for this, I could really give unfettered praise and tell all of you so many more positive things about yourselves, believe me. But if I compliment any of you... take it for what it is, a compliment you are well deserving of ^^
Nah, your Spanish doesn't stink. I think there's a few errors, but you can speak.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

No, it's a good thing. Really. That's why everyone likes you. ;)

And thanks. I can do basic conversation, but not much else.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Entonces, muchas gracias Mask! :D Lo aprecio.

Cuales lenguajes hablan, ustedes?

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on March 06, 2015, 09:15:05 PM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 06, 2015, 05:02:03 AM
I was apologizing for my constant use (abuse?) of praising, I get it that it can be a little annoying. I can't really help it :P

No es irritante en absoluto :) Me gusta tu actitud agradable y comprensivo.

I wish that there was more people like you :)

Ok, so I'm seeing some good Spanish here, but I haven't corrected any other person than Sky because she requested it that way... but if you guys want it, I can tell you all what errors you have and how to correct them. Remember, It is my pleasure ;)

Quote from: Skyblade on March 06, 2015, 09:20:11 PM
Entonces, muchas gracias Mask! :D Lo aprecio.

Cuales lenguajes hablan, ustedes?

Español e Inglés son mis lenguas por ahora :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wot, wot!

Hola!

(I don't remember much Spanish :( )
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Gracias, Sierra :) Y Wot, está bien :D

...entonces...hola.

Luftwaffles

¿Qué tal estuvo su día, chicos?.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

Luftwaffles

Excelente, muchas gracias ^^

Fui a jugar al Ping-Pong con un amigo :P

Skyblade

Muy chido! El único deporte juego es artes marciales.

Luftwaffles

¡Genial! ¿Qué tipo de Arte marcial exactamente?.

Skyblade

Kuk Sul Woon, es muy similar a Tae Kwon Do :)

No sé que debemos hablar sobre :P Um...ah, yo sé ahorita! Cuáles frases te gusta decir en español?

Luftwaffles

Tranquila. el flujo natural de la conversación vendrá pronto ;)

MMm... no lo sé, es que uso tantas xD, pero quizá mi favorita sea "no se puede apuñalar por la espalda a quien va de frente".  Muy motivadora ;)

Skyblade