News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Taken Aboard OOC/Sign Up

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, March 16, 2015, 02:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Hello Everyone! Me and Cap'n Rock have decided to collaborate and make and Rp together! The story line is a group of merchants, Salamandastron guards, and other crew are traveling back to the Mountain Stronghold to report back to Lord Rocktree. When getting close, they are ambushed by a large Fleet of pirates. They enslave the crew, and are forced to work. Luckily, a few escape and run from Island to Island trying to make it back to Slamandastron, free the other crew members, and try not to get cought once more by the pirates.

The parts we need are a pirate Captain, and crew members for both sides.

This is the sign-up sheet:

Name:
Weapon:
Appearance:
History:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

If any questions, ask here or Pm me! Thanks for Looking over this! Also, you can have up to 3 characters.

My Characters:

Name:Marshall Scottsworth

Species: Fox (Good however)

Weapon:Ash Recurve Bow, Small Sgian Dubh tipped with a sapphire, and a double bladed axe.    

Occupation: Captain of Lord Rocktree's Fleet and Private Pirate

Appearance: His fur is a deep, neptune blue. On top of his head he wears either his plain raccoon hat or his tri-point captain hat. Usually he wears a simple blue tunic with a black cape and black hood. For shoes, he wears simple brown sandals. One more thing: He wears an eye-patch over his left eye. Speaking of eyes, he has deep blue ones, that if you stare to long you will get lost.

History: Marshall was born far up in the Highland's giving him a certain kind of accent. His parents raised him to be a good steward of rules and others. At age 13, he left the small village from hence he lived and went into the world to travel. He crafted his bow himself, the Sgian Dubh from his Father, and the axe was given to him from Lord Rocktree. He went everywhere while adventuring. Though he liked Redwall, he kept close to Salamandastron. Rocktree one day gave him the position of Captain and trusted him to sail off and bring back goods from all over the sea.

Personality: He is very kind and loves good jokes. He learned most of Captain skills (And stomach) from the hares at Sala, so he could be considered having "A Hare's Personality". Overall, when stuff needs to be done he finishes it, and when he has no obligation, he tends to enjoy life.

Strengths: Very good with all of his weapons. Very quick and cunning. Can pursuade people easily and has a will never ti give up.
Weaknesses: Gets bored easy. Also, when he has to discipline others, he gets worried and scared for their feelings. Always feels like most of his crew hates him. Very paranoid.

Name: Sir MetalTalon

Species: Harpy Eagle

Weapon:His Beak and talons which are covered by many layers of steel, iron, and a little copper.

Occupation: The crew member that flies ahead to check for danger or new islands.

Appearance:Has dark grey feathers, yet has very beige wings. His beak is even a beige color. Has mentioned before his talons are covered in many kinds of metals.

History: He was born in the Northern Mountain range. Like most eagles, he left his home early and went traveling. After news reached him of other birds starting trouble back at his home, he fled that way. When he returned, he became a warrior, fighting a clan of rival eagles, ravens, snakes, and other creature. Sadly, he tried to take down a whole heard of Owls, but they broke off many of his talons. Instead of amputating his feet, they decided to give him metal Talons on all of them, making him be the most fierce warrior there was as far as Eagles go. After many more wars, he retired at age 62. He decided to leave the North after he kept having troubling memories of the wars he fought in. One day, he met Marshall who had just been assigned captain. Marshall told him of the positions Rocktree had opened, and MetalTalon got the eyes in the sky.

Personality: Very strict and does not get amused easily. Does not enjoy people asking about his talons, and also does not like people who say life is to hard, even when they have not faced what he has.

Strengths: Very skilled fighter. Also a very strong flyer and has long endurance. A very loyal fighter as well.
Weaknesses: Cant hear very well, and at some points his sight will become blurry and he won't be able to see very clearly.

LT Sandpaw's Characters:

Name: Slitear,
Species: Searat,
Weapon: Cutlass,
Appearance: A large roughish creature with large slits out of both ears thus the name Slitear. Covered with scares and tattoos Slitear is rough and wild looking creature with solid gray fur. He wears a sleeveless tunic and headband with a belt made out of the hides of his fallen enemies.

History: After murdering both his parents and running away to join up with a pirate crew he slowly climbed the ladder of rank and now is first mate abroad the _____ under captain ______. His dark past of murder and betrayal makes him feared by many and hated by more.

Personality: A cold wild creature with all the vicious attitude of his kind he is a beast to be feared on the battle field and often inspires his followers by charging in sword first not caring for life or limb. Known for going after the largest most dangerous creatures first has earned him the reputation of being fearless and indestructible, something he allows to CONTINUE.

Strengths: Inspires his followers with crazy suicidal actions and leads from the front he often terrifies his enemies with unrelenting energy.
Weaknesses: A heavy drinker and greedy he will turn on his ally's for half a reason and is trusted by none.

Name: Copper,
Species: Mouse
Weapon: N/A
Appearance: Small and often seen as cowardly and timid and weak. He has dark brown fur and bright curious eyes. He wears a plain tunic with a rope belt.

History: Copper has had a short and uninteresting life of sailing and trading. He spends most of his time reading and tinkering with some idea or another. Although he is his fathers second born he was trained in the arts of trading something that he loathes.

Personality: A strong minded independent introvert he is curious about everything and is not one to leave a single page unturned. His lack of People skills ?? Mouseskills?...Creatureskills?... Often gives the impression that he is rude.

Strengths: Clever and a excellent builder he leaves any older creature behind with his intellect and can solve many kinds of problems.
Weaknesses: Shy and not physically strong gives Copper a hard time getting along and working with other creatures. Often accidently embarrassing the less learned and worsening his image.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

Oh ya, your ideas are always great for RPs but will it be okay if I make two characters?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Sure! Sorry I forgot to have to add that...
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

CaptainRocktree

Awesome!, I can't wait for this  ;). I'll put my Characters up soon!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

Alright I think I'll be the first to add my characters, ;)

Name: Slitear,
Species: Searat,
Weapon: Cutlass,
Appearance: A large roughish creature with large slits out of both ears thus the name Slitear. Covered with scares and tattoos Slitear is rough and wild looking creature with solid gray fur. He wears a sleeveless tunic and headband with a belt made out of the hides of his fallen enemies.

History: After murdering both his parents and running away to join up with a pirate crew he slowly climbed the ladder of rank and now is first mate abroad the _____ under captain ______. His dark past of murder and betrayal makes him feared by many and hated by more.

Personality: A cold wild creature with all the vicious attitude of his kind he is a beast to be feared on the battle field and often inspires his followers by charging in sword first not caring for life or limb. Known for going after the largest most dangerous creatures first has earned him the reputation of being fearless and indestructible, something he allows to continue.

Strengths: Inspires his followers with crazy suicidal actions and leads from the front he often terrifies his enemies with unrelenting energy.
Weaknesses: A heavy drinker and greedy he will turn on his ally's for half a reason and is trusted by none.

Name: Copper,
Species: Mouse
Weapon: N/A
Appearance: Small and often seen as cowardly and timid and weak. He has dark brown fur and bright curious eyes. He wears a plain tunic with a rope belt.

History: Copper has had a short and uninteresting life of sailing and trading. He spends most of his time reading and tinkering with some idea or another. Although he is his fathers second born he was trained in the arts of trading something that he loathes.

Personality: A strong minded independent introvert he is curious about everything and is not one to leave a single page unturned. His lack of People skills ?? Mouseskills?...Creatureskills?... Often gives the impression that he is rude.

Strengths: Clever and a excellent builder he leaves any older creature behind with his intellect and can solve many kinds of problems.
Weaknesses: Shy and not physically strong gives Copper a hard time getting along and working with other creatures. Often accidently embarrassing the less learned and worsening his image.

Okay that's them for now, I might make a few changes as we go along, ;)

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

Accepted Sandpaw! Sounds good Wylder and Cap'n.  I just posted my characters so feel free to look at them.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

CaptainRocktree

Okay! I got mine finished! I just gotta correct spelling errors :P. It should be up tomorrow!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Sounds good Cap'n! When do yall think we should start? We just need the pirate captain and a few moew characters and we can begin.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

So... Does anyone still want to do this?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

I like the idea still, not a lot of people are playing with Wylder and Rocktree not being super active. We could try to do it like a PRP with just two people and hope someone else joins...

Hickory

I might do this. Give me a day or two, I'll figure it out.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

I just messaged Rock and he will still be doing it, and if Sage does and Wylder is around long enough, we could have 4 or 5 people.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

LT Sandpaw

Cool, that's neat this RP sounded fun so I hope they join in.

Cornflower MM

This sounds really cool! Is there still a position open for a crewbeast that escaped? (Also, if you need, I'm experienced at playing more than one character.)