A Growing Settlement, OOC/Signup (Started but open forever. Can join whenever)

Started by Blaggut, March 17, 2015, 01:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

It is the early days of the world of Redwall. Vermin hordes raid settlements and strife Is often amongst them. Political factions rival eachother from goodbeast settlement to settlement. The land known as Ildrinth is racked with danger, from war to plague to forest fire. However, it is rich in resources. The land is fertile, minerals cover the mountains, and the ocean is abundant with fish. But this same land is filled with vermin bandits. This same mountain is prone to avalanches. And this same ocean can turn from calm to a torrent in the blink of an eye. Treacherous for any settlement maker... Just like you and your band of goodbeasts, who must defend from whatever nature - and the game master - throw at them.

In this RP, you and other RP-ers must survive and build a settlement, whilst I sit in a chair drinking soda and throwing danger at you. I'll post the character app form in a below post (Since my iPad has issues on here with how much I type) after dinner. Leader position is open. One should make a character with some sort of skill, such as cooking or log cutting.
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

DEFINITELY IN THIS ONE!!! If this works this will probably be the best roleplay ever made.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

This sounds similar to my Survival RP challenge but not, I'll join see how it goes. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Blaggut

Forgot about this XD

Here's the signup:

Name:
Skills/Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Group Position: (Leader, Cook, etc. If your going to be leader, please have a few RP-s under thy belt first.)
Personal Items:
Favorite Crayon:
Species:
Secrets: (If any. But who doesn't like a bit of political intrigue, eh?)
Moral Compass Level: (1-10, 1 being malevolent or sadistic, 10 being the paragon of all good and holy, which shouldn't exist in this RP.)
Strength Level: (1-10)
Agility Level: (1-10)
Cleverness Level: (You get the point)
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Note that even though you are goodbeasts, the line in this early period between vermin and woodlander is blurred. You may have to invade a neighboring settlement to survive, or annihilate an attacking force. But this doesn't mean make your character an evil mouse or a fun loving cuddly rat. Just saying that you don't need to make some peaceful abbey goers.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Virini.
Skills/Strengths: Healing, massaging, is clever, and good with poisons.
Weaknesses: Can't fight well, is straightforward to the point of being rude.
Group Position: Healer.
Personal Items: A satchel containing healing herbs, a little dagger, a pipe, and a little pouch containing some poisons.
Favorite Crayon: Dark blue.
Species: Wildcat.
Secrets: She hates the leader with a passion.
Moral Compass Level: 6
Strength Level:  3.
Agility Level:  5.
Cleverness Level:  8.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Unimaginative

Name: Dargin Heefer
Skills/Strengths: Witty, Fast, Athletic.
Weaknesses: Argumentative, Cranky,
Group Position: Scout
Personal Items: A hand-axe that he wears strapped to his back, and a worn leather cap that he always wears.
Favorite Crayon: Purple? Dark Purple?
Species: Stoat
Secrets: He just doesn't like anyone in the village that much.
Moral Compass Level: 5
Strength Level: 4
Agility Level: 8
Cleverness Level: 7
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Blaggut

Three more people, one of which is a leader, and we can start...
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

Name: Hastigeth Carrantha.

Skills/Strengths: Listening, leading, fighting and jovial.

Weaknesses: Jovial, if unchecked can be a know-it-all.

Group Position: (Is it alright if I am the leader? (Leader, Cook, etc. If your going to be leader, please have a few RP-s under thy belt first.)

Personal Items: Sword with an engraving in an unknown language along the pommel.

Favorite Crayon: Burnt Orange.

Species: Lynx. (Is this alright?)

Secrets:

Moral Compass Level: (1-10, 1 being malevolent or sadistic, 10 being the paragon of all good and holy,
which shouldn't exist in this RP.) 8.

Strength Level: (1-10) 4.

Agility Level: (1-10) 8.

Cleverness Level: (You get the point) 8.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

Yes, you can be leader.

You can be lynx, I don't see why not. As long as we don't get weird enough to have parrots xD
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Can my character be a wolf?

LT Sandpaw

Name: Bonswift

Skills/Strengths: Clever and skilled drawer Bonswift can outran nearly anyone. He knows what all the plants in the forest can do and whether there're edible or not.
Weaknesses: Cowardly and a poor fighter with very little desire to stand up for himself. Others often push him around to get their way or to get his wares for cheap.

Group Position: Gatherer/Small Shop owner Occasionally employed to collect herbs for Virini.

Personal Items: A large satchel for gathering and collecting things, a small knife, trowel and drawing equipment for maps.

Favorite Crayon: Navy Blue,

Species: Rabbit,

Secrets: He is secretly Drawing a map of the area and is often bullied into things he shouldn't do.

Moral Compass Level: 7
Strength Level: 2
Agility Level: 9
Cleverness Level: 7

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Blaggut

@Han due to the fact your character is allready a mouse and that wolves are kinda too big to fit well into Redwall, I'd rather you not. You can play a wildcat, though. But if you rly wanna play a wolf, that's fine.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte