News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

A Thirst For Adventure

Started by ShrewsForever, March 24, 2015, 09:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Grace shouldered her pack and took the one that Nutt had tossed at them rummaging around in it to see what it had in it. There was some food of various kinds and a strange bottle. She puled the cap and gave it a sniff. She pulled back as the sharp smell of some kind of strong alcohol caught her nose. It might be good for medical use she thought putting it back in her own pack with her healers things.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

OOC: Yes, it's a double-bladed sword.

As Skyre had woken up rather late, she hadn't eaten yet. She pulled out an apple and a few berries from the group food pack and sat by the river to eat, admiring the morning view.

She finished quickly and came by Snap and Ona. "I'm curious as well. What is the objective of our journey?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

ShrewsForever

Snap shrugged. "Well, the I've heard of a waterfall and ruins to the west, mountains and caves to the north, and a big forest to the south. Take your pick."
She the turned to the badget and said "Skyre, there is no objective, really. We're just travelling." The mink's paw was fingering her sword hilt thoughtfully.

Hickory

Aaron had no doubts on his thoughts. "Huh, forests are bound to have Painted Ones. I vote to the west."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Grace finally spoke up and said, "I vote West, it sounds beautiful."

Nutt looked over at them calmly and said "Ruins are bound t'ave bandits en them, good choice," It was unclear weather that last statement was sarcasm or genuine.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall looked up and heard the options. He looked up at the sky and saw where the son was moving, snapped, and pointed in that direction to get their attention.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

ShrewsForever

Snap said, "West it is,, I s'pose, Is everyone ready?" She looked around to see if they had left anything.

LT Sandpaw

"Whats got y' nervous mate?"
Fiver sat silent for a moment before answering Marshall.
"Instincts, just the all consuming urge to run, I've never felt it before  and its got me a jumpy."
With this said Fiver stood and walked over to where the others were conversing. He stayed silent waiting for the others to make their choice.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall followed Fiver over to the group. He seemed like a nice fellow.
"I'm ready Snap!"

Acirema stood behind Ona. She nodded her head when Snap asked the question. Snap probably didn't see it, for the raccoon only came up to Ona's hip.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Quote from: ShrewsForever on March 28, 2015, 12:51:46 AM
She the turned to the badget and said "Skyre, there is no objective, really. We're just travelling." The mink's paw was fingering her sword hilt thoughtfully.

"Isn't there always an objective?" said Skyre, staring up around her, "Or maybe I'm wrong. I could be. But I hope we will impact other beasts wherever we go - in a good way, of course. And west sounds like it would work." She continued looking around.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

ShrewsForever

Quote from: Skyblade on March 28, 2015, 09:43:27 PM
Quote from: ShrewsForever on March 28, 2015, 12:51:46 AM

"Isn't there always an objective?" said Skyre, staring up around her, "Or maybe I'm wrong. I could be. But I hope we will impact other beasts wherever we go - in a good way, of course. And west sounds like it would work." She continued looking around.
"Not always. It would be nice to impact others, but you never know what's gonna happen." Usually.
"Anyway, let's hit the road!" Snap set off towards the west, feeling bold and confident.

OOC: Let's try not to stall for 6 pages whenever we camp.  :P

Hickory

Aaron shrugged and strode off, slightly behind her.

Husk gave a exasperated sigh. Moving already? He grumbled and picke up his pack.

ShrewsForever

OOC: Timeskip when everyone's starting to move?

The Skarzs

OOC: I'm ready for the time-skip now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory