News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

52!

Well, the flu has gotten me pretty bad but I kind of enjoy it, seeing how everything seems funnier now :P

Søren

51!
Well, I hope you get better soon. ;)

Luftwaffles

50!

Thank you, but I'm ok with that... I have laughed really hard while reading a blog that wasn't supposed to be funny so... ;D ;D ;D

Nice avatar!

Søren

Thanks, I've been thinking Darth Maul lately. :P
Let me know if you find this hilarious. ;D

Luftwaffles

48!

Can't,... answer... not... enough... air... left ;D

Søren

Luftwaffles

46!

Have you ever played any of the Star Wars games on PC? I once tried one of them over a friend's house (I think that it was Knights of the New Republic or something like that... it was good, really good). I blasted a lot of bad guys with my bare hand ;D

Søren

45!
Not really, no. Most of my gaming consists of PlayStation games and things like that.

Luftwaffles

44!

That's so cool, I'm only entering the PlayStation realm ;D PS3?

Søren

Yeah, I wish I had a PS4. But, it's $400 that I don't have.