News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

87!

My shoes look very interesting today.

redwallgurl

88!

What's going on with your shoes?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Luftwaffles

87!

Nothing, I'm so bored that I actually spent a good time watching them :P

Banya

Go do something, then.
Got my tickets.

Luftwaffles

87!

I was referring to the fact that it was a slow day.

Good.

Banya

I see.  I think I was bored once, one day when I was in elementary school.  I don't really remember how it felt, but I remember being restless and thinking that this must be how bored feels.
I'm relieved to have the tickets purchased.  That's one more big thing between me and leaving that's now out of the way.

Luftwaffles

87!

That was... really weird, actually.

I'm glad you have the tickets purchased, though. As you said, that was a huge step towards your goal.

Banya

Hmm.  Bored and envious are the two things I never feel.
Thanks.  A month from today will be my first day there.