News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

New Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, March 26, 2015, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

In a meadow filled with flowers, a large cottage stood. The sun was beginning to rise over the horizon and shedding its light on the world. The rays of light's fingers began to creep through the windows of the cottage, and on a ferret's face. Slaysen Silverhound woke up with a small tired snort.

He sat up on his bed, pushing aside his blankets and looked out the window where the sunlight wouldn't hurt. I really have to move that bed. The ferret thought to himself as he got out of bed and headed toward the kitchen.

In the kitchen, he lit a fire in a fireplace and placed a large pot on a handle over the fire. Putting broth and already cut vegetables into the pot, Slaysen wondered if the smell would wake anybody up. 
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Hickory

Aaron snuffled, his nose picking up the scent off the soup (or stew?). He sat up, rubbing sleep from his eyes and stretching. He pawed about, trying to locate his schiavona. A-ha, there it was! He stood up, buckling on the blade. Aaron turned to Slaysen. "Mornin'. Did you sleep well?" As he said this, he was rummaging through his haversack, in search of hearbs to add to the soup. He tossed out some basil, chives, and watercress.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

The rush of paws and the steady smacking of pawsteps haled to approach of a strong young mouse. He ran on breathing lightly passing though forests and small clearings. His run led him onto a meadow covered in wildflowers and his namesake clovers.

The mouse stopped at a small cottage that stood in the middle of the clearing. He preformed a few stretches to finish his morning routine before picking up the sword and scabbard that leaned on the outside of the cottage. Strapping the weapon to his back he entered seeing two of his traveling companions awake.

"Morn'n." He said shyly to Slaysen and Aaron.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

The blue fox say up on his bed, still very tired. He never had really ever gotten enough sleep. Anywho, he threw on his raccoon hat and staggered into the kitchen.
"Mornin' mates. Get 'nough sleep? I sure didn't."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Aaron made a sound that was not unlike a dolphin's chatter. Few beasts knew this was what his laugh sounded like. "Marshall, I doubt many slept well with 'alf the camp snoring like badgers! I have to say, though, I didn't sleep well, and it wasn't because of snores." Turning to face Clover (right?) he addressed the mouse. "By the way, are you up for some sword practice? Last time I did it was with that vermin pack we met awhile back. Well?" Aaron drew his schiavona.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Yes Clover's his name.

IC: The mouse nodded not one to refuse anything, he hated showing off but he supposed it wouldn't hurt to fight the otter.

"Yes sir a duel would be fine sir." Clover said quickly tapping the sword hilt that stuck out over his left shoulder. He figured he could fight well enough to face the much larger animal in friendly combat. Besides he was in sore need of some sword practice.

Hickory

OOC: If you didn't know Aaron's probably just below Clover in ability. And we migt not want to make a duel, just do a few moves then finish up. Just sayin'

BIC: Aaron jerked his head to the outside area, where a clearing, perfect for a duel, was loacted. "That's a good place to do it, mate."

LT Sandpaw

OCC: Ya that's fine by me,

Clover followed Aaron out onto the clear space nodding with satisfaction. It was a good place for a quick practice duel. Pulling his sword free from its sheath warmed up by slashing with the blade. It was a well made sword, well balanced yet light, perfect for the mouse.

Adjusting his grip Clover rested the blade on his left shoulder being left pawed. Resting his right paw lightly just below his left in a proper broadsword stance. Putting his left footpaw forward he made himself as small of a target as he could keeping his tail up and out of the way.

"Ready when you are." He said smoothly taking deep breaths he ran though several movements and steps waiting for the otter to get ready.

Hickory

Aaron got into the en guarde position and circled his opponent. The blade point dipped up and down periodically, looking for an opening.

OOC: Just so you know Aaron fights defensively.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi woke with a quiet gasp, pulling out her daggers and jumping out of the bed. She was breathing heavily and it took her a second to calm down. Slowly, she sheathed her daggers, sitting on the bed and burying her face in her paws. She heard the sounds of a conversation in the other room, and silently slid into the room, hoping she hadn't been noticed.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

OOC: Stashi's pretty common, innit she? Ah well, so is Asher.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall watched the small duel. Both looked liked good fighters, and he would like to see who would win.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

Stepping with the otter Clover circled carefully watching his opponent. The otter was clearly much larger and stronger, his reach would be far superior to Clover's own even with the longer sword.

The mouse slid one paw across the ground making a slight grinding sound hoping to draw his opponents eyes. Then with only fraction of his true speed or strength he struck out with the flat of his sword aiming for the otters legs.

Hickory

Ting!!!! It was Aaron's pheriphiral vision that saved him. With an artful twist he turned ninety degress and turned his schiavona blade vertically, countering the sweep. He hopped back a few paces, watching Cover for his next move.

LT Sandpaw

Taking a pace backward Clover noted the speed in which Aaron had responded. His eyes followed the otter as it backed away. Returning the blade to its spot on his shoulder Clover advanced slowly taking his time letting Aaron keep guessing where he would attack next.

Fixing his eyes on the otters right side Clover came in with a feint to the right. Then with carful precision he followed though with a swift slice towards the otters left.