News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

New Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, March 26, 2015, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC;@morgazath: Big Brother

BIC; Asher grinned recklessly. "Well, what are we waiting for? Eveybody hurry up and eat their breakfasst, then we can have more fun  then ever before!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Morgazath

OOC: @Sagetip: Huh?

BIC: Slaysen finished the rest of his soup before he answered Skyre. "Well, my old friend told me that the villagers in the town near the mountain used to live there before being driven out by some strange creatures. So if we can kill the creatures there, the villagers may be able to live there again. Kill two birds with one stone: We get the Dragon Stone, the villagers get their home back."

Slaysen turned towards the bedrooms to pack up his things.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall went over to his small cot and grabbed his pack, then waited back in the kitchen. He was going to miss this place. It had brought him some very fond memories. His only hope was to for them return here with the treasure and let life return to normal. Yes he wanted to travel, but he liked the serenity and peace of this place more. Oh well, he was going to return here somehow, alive or in a casket.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Skyre nodded slowly. "Okay, sounds...nice." I hope it'll be alright. I suppose that we're doing some beasts a favor by going for the Dragon Stone. If we get it, we may save the lives of others who would have died trying to retrieve it themselves.

"I suppose I'm in," said Skyre. She got up and walked to her room - not that she had much to pack. She needed to think still.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi slung the pack across her back, leaning against he door and waiting silently for the others to finish.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Clover joined Stashi by the door, the mouse grinned cheerily at her.

"Can't wait to go myself, I can just imagine everything we'll get into. I've always wanted to see the world." He said excitedly. "What about you? Are you excited to go?" He asked Stashi.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall took one last look at his room before leaving. Oh! He almost forgot his staff! He bent down under his bed and retrieved his well built stick. Great traveling companion! He left, and started back to the kitchen. As he walked, he saw Skyre in her room.
"Ready mate?"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Skyblade

Skyre adjusted her satchel and sword and nodded, smiling slightly. "I'm ready. I hope. I think." With that, she followed Marshall to the others.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled back at Clover, "I've always wanted to go do something like this, I'm just glad to get out of here, I don't like staying in one place for too long." She said.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall nodded and went back into the kitchen, awaiting their commands.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Morgazath

Slaysen came from the bedrooms with a small satchel on his back. His longbow slung over his shoulder, and his spear in right hand. "Is everybeast ready? If so, then lets move. Adventure awaits!" With that, he marched towards the door.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

LT Sandpaw

With a bow and a flourish Clover swept the door open for every best allowing them to walk out. He waited patiently as everyone marched out with their heads help high.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall took a deep breath and walked out into the world, not knowing what this journey will bring.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Skyblade

"Where are we going first?" Skyre asked as everybody began their adventure, "Slaysen, can you tell us everything you know about this mission?"

Hickory

OOC: Man, I've missed a lot in one day.

BIC: Aaron strode out the door ito the sunlight. It was refreshing on his fur, and he was immediately in the traveling mood.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.