News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Other War for an Abbey's Ruins Sign-up

Started by Eulaliaaa!, March 29, 2015, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Might be interesting to have some of the rp take place on Earth, though of course the main focus will be Alterra.

pacificmaelstrom

You could continue on with what happened last time... maybe Ridge is on trial or something.

Eulaliaaa!

Maybe, but I think I heard Sandpaw say something about Ridge not being a character, either he was dead or lost in space, but I'm not sure. I'll still need some information about the humans and creatures working together from Sandpaw. Also, there are very few humans (on Second Earth) and mutated humans, if anyone could have a second character as one of those that would be great. And one more thing:
HAPPY EASTER!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Yay! :D

Except...what are our characters supposed to be doing right now?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Honestly, I'm not sure  :D I was waiting for some people to join as one of the mutated humans, but that didn't really work out. I guess people could still do that, but for now you can do what you want...

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Ashenlance
Species: Badger
Mutated: No
Appearance: He has one eye as the other one was taken out by a human bullet. Otherwise a normal badger.
Clothes/armor: A red kimono from Nihon.
Weapons: A large bow and huge katana.
Strengths: He is very strong, and his Bloodwrath is terrifying as blood sprays out his mouth. He is quite intelligent.
Weaknesses: His Bloodwrath makes him a demon on the field, he cannot tell from a friend or foe. He also wants to vanquish humans and does not consider the ethical side of things.
Backstory: He is from Nihon. After the unsuccessful invasion of Nihon by humans, the Shogun told him to go to Mossflower to find out. After days of traveling he reached Brockhall and is investigating Redwall.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.