News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

Started by Faiyloe, March 31, 2015, 03:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

*survives because I was on Skarloe's side*

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

Since the last time you tried to kill me and set Skarzs after me.
I had to stop the bleeding, so I've joined you guys. It's all Dans/Blues/Dels/Russas/Izs/Sages fault.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

I don't think he got the hint... *Hits Sandwich, AKA Del, over the head with a frying pan*

Izeroth

It's actually Soren's fault. And Faiy's fault. And my fault. Let's face it: we're all at fault for this in some way.... though some of us are more guilty than others.

Søren

Like Izeroth, who holds most of the guilt.

Delthion

I am almost entirely guiltless...it is almost all Faiy's fault.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Of course it's not in anyway my fault. It's Iz.

Delthion

No, it's Faiy's fault...and you too to some extent.

Søren

Why me? And it's all Iz's fault.

Delthion

It's all Faiy's fault!!!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on April 21, 2015, 01:09:35 AM
It's all Faiy's fault!!!

Do you have a death wish?

*Dumps tar on Sandwich (AKA Del)*

Delthion