News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

A sincere apology

Started by Izeroth, April 01, 2015, 02:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

To my dear acquaintances:

I am a changed man. No longer do I desire to wage senseless war upon the poor inhabitants of this forum; no longer do I crave senseless violence! For I have evaluated my life choices, and come to one conclusion: in my current state, I am nothing short of a monster.

I have disbanded my armed forces and destroyed all weapons. My vast fortune and funds will be distributed to orphans and the elderly, and I myself will be leaving behind the wretched shell of my former existence for the humble life of a hermit. I dearly hope you will forgive me for what I have done, though I cannot blame you if you don't.

With best regards, Izeroth the poor hermit.

Skyblade

Izeroth! :(

You are not a monster. Didn't you read my tribute? You're a truly great member. Besides, you were joking and enjoying yourself. I think that is okay to an extent.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

No no! This is a pretend apology on behalf of his dictatorship! He doesn't really mean it! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on April 01, 2015, 02:47:16 AM
No no! This is a pretend apology on behalf of his dictatorship! He doesn't really mean it! ;D ;D

I'm afraid I do sincerely mean it, Delthion. It pains me to think you would imagine this to be a simple joke. Alas; I suppose some people will never think that one such as I could truly repent.

Skyblade

Delthion

Okay, I imagined that with such a straight face that I almost believed it... ;D ;D

EDIT: On second thought...maybe it would be best to tread lightly...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I never really knew you as one to do such things, but I am glad you have gone the less destructive path. Hope you are Ok however..
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

His alter ego must be manipulating him.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Well, there is actually one thing....
a surprising surprise
April Fools, you fools! HaHaHaHaHaHa! *Nukes the thread* (Granted, it's not April yet, but let's not get bogged down in technicalities)
[close]

Skyblade

Izeroth

Well... Yeah. It is in the cellars, yes? I figured that the changing of the boards would be a good time to pull some sort of April Fools joke, though to be honest I didn't think anyone'd really believe me. *whacks self on the head for not including a spoiler in the original post*

Skyblade

Delthion

Faiyloe

*dances around on a Pogo stick horse and a lasso singing* I knew it all along!  ;D

I just didn't want to spoil it for the rest of you.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?