Apples going out of businesses... Samsung bought them out!

Started by CaptainRocktree, April 01, 2015, 01:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Have you heard the news?  :-\

The famous Apple company got into a fight with Verizon thinking that they were misusing there products. It turns out that Apple is at fault! In desperate need of money Samsung took this opportunity for granted and offered to buy Apple out but keep there products. Apple readily agreed and that is where we are at today. If you go to Apples website it still looks the same because this just happened recently. Anywho, Its really nothing to worry about because Samsung will just continue Apples products and tweak the names a bit for ex. "Samsung Watch"  Samsung Tv" "sPhone" "sPad" "Sambook pro" etc. This is kinda bad timing since Apple was founded since Apple was founded 39 years ago. What do you guys think?

Taken from a interview with Tim Cook, CEO of Apple Inc.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

Can't wait for the Samsung Watch abd the new sPhone!  ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

*Cough* Hard to take anything serious on Aprils Fools Mate. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

I'm glad; I hate Apple products, and any change has got to be better than where they're at now. I just wish they'd been bought out by Microsoft, or better yet, Dell.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Apple's the only hiing I've used, so I love it. But Tim Cook has to get a little more creative. ANd do something about the chinese workers.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

The only mistake Samsung made is continuing to sell products like the ones made by Apple. They should have shut everything down and given the money back to the shareholders.
« Subject to editing »

CaptainRocktree

@Sky Because it just happended recently. There was a special on the news, Fox to be exact  :P

@Sandpaw Yeah I know some people wont take me seriously. But its true. I'm not a jokester.

and James I agree  :P
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

If that really happened, I think I would go full blown vigilante on Samsung.

I'm retired from the forum

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 02, 2015, 04:14:37 AM
If that really happened, I think I would go full blown vigilante on Samsung.
It did, I'm not one hat makes Jokes about this kinda stuff.
J.R.R Tolkien