News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

*sends Dragon army to help defend Southern Army*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

*Starships are destroyed* *30,000 elite mercenaries and 500 water dragons come to reinforce my forces in the Southern territory*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

*Quickly realizes something* Oh yeah! I'm warlord, I tend to forget that kind of stuff.

*Starts a militia and a obligatory military service program*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sends spies to instigate revolutions in Sierra's empire*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Begins construction of Starship Carriers and deploys them into the waters surrounding Reflia.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

*Sends 3 million of men to the frontiers*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Dibbun Against Bedtime

HAHA SABOTAGE! *sticks knife in Sam's back*
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

*laughs* *Galactic Empire fleet appears in orbit*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Death Star destroys S.A.P.s
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

*larger Death Star destroys original Death Star*

Delthion

*Carriers send in tiny ships that avoid the larger Death Star's weaponry. Fly inside it's exhaust manifold thingy. And destroys the larger Death Star.* ;D ;D