News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sends Delegates to Reflia to ask for peace*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Accepts peace.*
*Gives asylum to refugees.*
*Builds a fleet capable of defeating Izeroth.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Visits Central Rudua personally with an army of water dragons*  *Searches for survivors and offers them asylum* 
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

*terriotuzred Ruduan survivors shoot everything they see*

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Excuse me, Sam. I an a junior diplomat from Izeroth's empire. I assure you that I am far more peaceful than some of the other people here.

I will waste no words. Izeroth is requesting a mutual agreement of peace with your empire.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

SilentSam

@sky agreed. I will give him whatever territory ash is the governor of. As a gift.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

*population of Ruduan refugees increases to 45% of original population*

Lady Ashenwyte

I declared independance! This Place is now the territory of The Empire of the Ash! *Water Dragons eat all invaders*

Russa Nodrey

*My clever little Svardians start building houses, farms, roads, bridges and spaceships*
Freddy

Luftwaffles

*Opens fire at the horizon with the new highly-explosive shells developed at Central Rudua*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

*population of Ruduan refugees slowly increases*
*refugee leaders request to Delthion permission for engineering and advance communication technologies production factories*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sends 20,000 water dragons to Svardia as a gift* Svardia, want to be independant?

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 12, 2015, 02:59:36 AM
*population of Ruduan refugees slowly increases*
*refugee leaders request to Delthion permission for engineering and advance communication technologies production factories*

Granted!

*Retains complete neutrality in ensuing war.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Reflia, I'll give you 15,000 gold pieces for some refugees.

Delthion

Umm, no...we don't take part in trading humans, and I am remaining neutral!