News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

My empire.

Started by SilentSam, April 01, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 02, 2015, 10:08:56 PM
I need lots of stones, but my Small Island is in a deficiency of these. Would anybody be willing to trade a lot of stones for wool? There are a lot of sheep on my island, so wool is probably my most available resource.
I would. However, we have very little meat. Can you send a few breeding pairs of sheep so that we can start our own herd, mostly for meat?

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Plugg I have an abundance of Steaks from our herds of cattle, we'll take wool for them if you want. Granted I would be much happier with timber and wood, we need lots, hardly any trees in the south.

*Gathers and drafts 10,000 soldiers to join the imperial army and fight on Emperor Sam's behalf* They are trained and marched to the Western Territories along with the England regions to fight the Golem threat.* Sends messages to the other Governors asking for aid in the war in protecting the Empire especially weapons and soldiers*

*In accordance production drops slightly with so many workers drafted into the army*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

*Raises fifty more golem armies and invades all the other territories for protection* (That's six and a quarter armies to each territory (sixty-two thousand five-hundred golems per territory (you guys are done for)))
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

SilentSam

*uses a wand to make jet non-existent, and it is non-reversible, and it hits jet and his army*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, if we are attacked, he have Tolkien Eagles. Not regular ones, the kind that can hold bears and basically win the Lotr and Hobbit books. So, we have a good chance. A SLIM chance, but a chance to protect my poor citizens.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

*Recalls the soldiers the Southern Territory sent* Gives them all medals and sends them off to work in the fields*

SilentSam

Soon I will have to merge two territories. Please explain why I shouldn't merge you.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

LT Sandpaw

We here in the Southern Territory consider the needs of the Empire not just our own interests. I would like to remind you although slightly unnecessary due to your incredible power that The Southern Territory was the only one of your provinces that sent soldiers to help fight on the behalf of the other Provinces.

Jetthebinturong

You can't beat me with magic, I'm the most powerful mage who has ever lived. Also your citizens (at least the ones in the English territories) hate you. No Englishman wants to be ruled by Americans. Also, why golems can just touch your Tolkien eagles and BAM! Disintegrated! Make your move

At a moment's notice, my golems will RAZE the Southern Territory. Pull back your soldiers or that notice will be given

Gonff the Mousethief

*Sigh*
Why do you get all the good stuff Jet? Oh, and they don't have to touch the Golems.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

Yeah they kind of do, what can they do without doing so?

Besides, you're not in any immediate danger, you're not being attacked, just, you know, warned. They won't hurt anyone provided you don't try and help the Sam-supporters in the English territories

LT Sandpaw

*Sends a message to Jett*

To the Honorable Jetthebinturong,

COME AND TAKE IT!

Lieutenant Snadpaw, Governor of the Southern Territory,

*Assembles an army along the Western boarder in the English Territory* Assembles Volunteers along the boarders of the Southern Territory*

SilentSam

*whispers to governors* don't worry. He is just insane. Just ignore him. *locks him into the insane asylum thread* Okay, so, Amber and Skarzs. I will not merge you both for a bit, but you have to work out who will be the governor of the new territory. Now, Russa and Plugg, you were so close to being merged. You all are excused.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Jetthebinturong

Stop trying to undermine me you scheming rat! And Sandpaw, you realize my golems are already in your streets right? Should I give them the order to raze the Southern Territory?

I only want to return the English territories to their rightful owner, the other territories don't matter to me, the armies in them are just insurance

LT Sandpaw

We ain't afraid of you, your golems have already been rounded up and defeated. Lets see if you can attempt to take on Southern mettle.

*The crowd of Southerners behind Sandpaw cheer*