Let Us Build A Giant Nest And See What Crawls Into It!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, April 03, 2015, 09:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Hands everyone oxygen masks* HERE WE GO! *Turns off oxygen*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

the fire burned the oxygen removal system! It don't work! *Oxygen removal system explodes* *KABOOOOM!!*

Hehhehe FIRE! FIre! FiRe FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIERRRRRRRRRRRR! Heeeehehehe.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Morgazath

0____________________o (My reaction the whole time.)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

EEEEE hee hee hee hee hee!!

^      _
  O       .
_______
\|_|_|_|/
  \_|_|_/
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Awsome face.  ;D *Dumps gasoline on everything and torches it.  ;D Hhehhehehhheeeee!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, look at av o' ziz! Gurt Moria! Good zin' ah ran intae Rob Mckenna aboot yon barn o'er ze 'ill. *Cloudz follov Rob McKenna az 'e mizerably an' irritatedly valkz intae an' zrough ze nezt, bein' clozely folloved by cloudz zat 'ave been rainin' for quite a vhoile na'; Everyzin' becomez moizt an' damp an' unflammable; Rob grumblez an' leavez*

*Beginz continuin' tae build ze nezt again* *Beginz vhiztlin' vhiztly tune*

Brovnie pointz az vell az a cream an' fudge brovnie tae ze beazt vho getz ze reference!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

AW come on! Who told you you where aloud to rain on my parade!

Lady Amber

*Has been hiding in the nest this whole time* *Whispers* Is it safe to come out now?

Morgazath

Quote from: Lady Amber on April 05, 2015, 08:59:56 PM
*Has been hiding in the nest this whole time* *Whispers* Is it safe to come out now?
*Whispers back.* No.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Delthion

Oh yeah Faiy?! Take this! *Builds impregnable and unpierceable smaller building inside of fortress.* THat means that you can neither force your way in nor pierce it with anything that can be conceived by man!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

*Oppens door* You know this would be waaaay more effective if you locked the front door.  ;D ;D ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

*Enters the burning nest with the fire department* What the blazes (Pun fully intended) Are you doing in a wooden building with a flame thrower give that to me and go and eat a donut outside why we put this fire out.

*Pulls in hose and begins to put fire out*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro