News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

You shall now be refered to as:

Started by Søren, April 05, 2015, 05:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I've decided that from now on, I'm writing Soren like Søren. Because it's cool.
Well, not all the time. Only when I feel like it.

Anyway, if you could change the characters in your username, what would they be? (E.g. Søren, Dël, J?kka, Skyblãde...)

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

Maybe Sierr?.

Oh and I'm gonna call you "dude" ;D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 05, 2015, 06:37:55 PM
Sîerr, my name is Søren. ;D

My characters are so special that the forum refuses to show them. That's how awesome I am :A!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rusvul

(How does one type odd characters..?)

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 07, 2015, 01:40:14 PM
Search for the Character Map on your computer. There you can copy-and-paste different characters. It also tells you keyboard shortcuts to do them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 07, 2015, 02:57:53 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 07, 2015, 01:40:14 PM
Search for the Character Map on your computer. There you can copy-and-paste different characters. It also tells you keyboard shortcuts for different characters.

*Blinks* Dumb it down, please? Where exactly do you search for the Character Map?

Jukka the Sling

Assuming you have Windows 7 or lower, hit the Start button on your keyboard (the one with the Windows logo, I believe) and start typing in the search bar.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Or, if your using an iOS device, tap and hold on the normal charicter, like the O in Soren. Then special charicter option will come up: ÔÖÒÓŒØ?Õ. Slide to the one you want, and release.

Banya

I would sometimes call myself Baña, as Sïerra calls me.

Kitsune

Mhera

You shall now refer to me as Meeeerraaaa, like Rukky Garge did in the book.

Banya

^That's exactly the scene that comes to mind when I see your name.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

May'apz HeadInAnotherGalaxy viz ze red letterz in accented vayz / formz or/an' zummat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.