News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders XV

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 03:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

I also would like to join this round.

Mhera

Kitsune

Jukka the Sling

I've never done this before, so I'd like to join.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

I'm impressed with the turnout. All we need now is Rainshadow and we could have an epic round. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Nine people already? This is going to be enjoyable! :D (I hope!) And I'm sure you all are very good.

Oh, and Soren. Just so people are aware, I'm going to be on a field trip from Wednesday to Saturday. The bus should have Wifi and the hotel should have (terrible) Wifi, but I'll see how active I can be. No need to postpone this, though.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Kitsune

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on April 07, 2015, 02:17:14 AM
I'm impressed with the turnout. All we need now is Rainshadow and we could have an epic round. ;)
It's all that subliminal advertising I'm doing with my profile pic.
@Sky
I see, tell you what. I'm not going to have the first session until at least tomorrow, so that might give you some time.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

I'm leaving tomorrow ;D

It's okay, Soren, feel free to start whenever YOU want :) I'm just letting you all know so in case I suddenly don't post, you can have an idea why. And maybe not kick me out ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Wow Soren, I hope your up for reading really long complex posts with all these people, I remember that was the worst trying to decipher what exactly was going on. It was a nightmare with four people. ;D I had to kill most of mine off because the they were inactive,
                 Good Luck.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

So we will start probably tomorrow, once I have the session subjects worked up.

SilentSam

Yeah, i'm going to be out Wednesday - Saturday also. I may be able to post during that time, but maybe not.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren