News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, April 07, 2015, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Smashes Russa into the ground*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

*Throws Ash in a ditch*

Vilu Daskar

There's a ditch in a hospital.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Nope, outside the hospital. Dug it myself (for the purpose of throwing people into it). ;D
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

HEY! Why'd you throw me in a ditch for! *Decapitates Russa*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

*Watches Ash decapitate my cardboard cutout thingy* It wasn't me, Amber did it.
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

You run a hospital and in it you throw people into ditches.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Um, my alternate personalities are wreaking havoc, not me.  *Feeds Russa and Amber to baby turtle*

Vilu Daskar

Since when do turtles eat people?

Lady Amber

Since baby turtle was invented. Curse him!

Vilu Daskar

Do not insult my Master.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 24, 2015, 02:43:47 PM
You run a hospital and in it you throw people into ditches.
...Only when the morgue is full...
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 24, 2015, 03:19:32 PM
Um, my alternate personalities are wreaking havoc, not me.  *Feeds Russa and Amber to baby turtle*
*Watches baby turtle eat me and Amber's cardboard cutouts*
Freddy

Verdauga

*Would so take this over but does not want to take another of Russa's jobs.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

XD
*runs in carrying the Verdie from the dying topic*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Wanders after them in zombie form.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo