News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hospital

Started by Russa Nodrey, April 07, 2015, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 16, 2015, 04:37:01 AM
   Oh, by the way, I got a pretty big paper cut on my finger.  Could someone maybe take a look at it?  I'm worried that it might have to get stitches or something.  *Holds up cut one-tenth of a centimeter*  It's... it's pretty big.
*Hands Rain a Band-Aid*
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on July 16, 2015, 04:39:51 AM
What if I was thrown into the giant shredder/compactor machine Faiy made a topic about to kill people with? How does one recover from that?
My dear child, one does not simply recover after falling into a machine like that, in fact one usually dies! However, if you did actually come out alive and made it to a hospital in time, you might possibly survive....you'd have to stay in bed for a long time though...like...forever.
Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

*weakly flails arm together until they successfully clap a few times*

"... Yay."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

What an optimistic young fellow.
Freddy

Skyblade

*crawls into hospital in a wreck*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

*Rushes over to Sky* Goodness me! What has happened?
Freddy

Skyblade

Delthion

*Leaps into to hospital happily and jovially, twists ankle and looks down, continues walking while not allowing self to limp.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Puts Del in a hospital bed*
Freddy

SilentSam

*falls out of the the sky, through the roof, and onto Del* Thanks for catching my fall! *gets off the bed and trips* Ohhh. I think I broke my leg...
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Amber

Lady Ashenwyte

*Throws Amber and Russa into beds* Alright, maggots, I, Kingmaker, and this imp here will be taking over the Hospital! DO NOT RESIST YOUR OCCUPATION! IHateDoor happy! OI! What do you think you're doing? *Throws Ash out of a window* THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO RESIST ME! Ow.....
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

*Limps in* Hi. I did something to my hp attempting a hitch kick.

Skyblade

*My pieces walk into the hospital* We kind of need help.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 22, 2015, 02:58:14 PM
*Throws Amber and Russa into beds* Alright, maggots, I, Kingmaker, and this imp here will be taking over the Hospital! DO NOT RESIST YOUR OCCUPATION! IHateDoor happy! OI! What do you think you're doing? *Throws Ash out of a window* THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO RESIST ME! Ow.....
*Defenestrates Kingmaker*
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 22, 2015, 08:16:28 PM
*Limps in* Hi. I did something to my hp attempting a hitch kick.
*Puts Corn in a bed and gives her a book to read* It's called Harry the Slug's Big Adventure in Space, a real classic! Please occupy yourself while I attend to a more urgent matter.
Quote from: Skyblade on August 22, 2015, 08:22:30 PM
*My pieces walk into the hospital* We kind of need help.
*Duct tapes Sky back together* How are we feeling?
Freddy

Hickory

*kaiju destroys hospital *
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.