News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Empire of the Ash

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, April 08, 2015, 11:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sits in a huge throne*  Welcome to my empire, I'm looking for governors who can take care of an entire province. Which province do you want?

District 4- Sage.

Arianta(Animals and people)- Faiyloe.

Mylota(Wealth)- Gnoflet.

Radia(Technology and science)- Soren.

Rhonidia (Military)-Sam. (Escaped. Looking for governors who can take this territory back again.)

The Mako Islands (Trade, fish, and sea dragons)- Dibbuns against bedtime.

The Western Territories(Beast-lords[massive wolf-birds] and lotsa money)- Lord_Ashenwyte.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Ashenwyte

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

What are the attributes for each province?

I'm retired from the forum

Gnoflet

I might want mylota. Do the provinces have different things in them?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Lady Ashenwyte

Søren

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

D'you mind if I conduct nuclear testing in my province?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 10, 2015, 12:24:06 PM
D'you mind if I conduct nuclear testing in my province?

Do whatever you want.

Søren