News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Izeroth's Empire

Started by Izeroth, April 09, 2015, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Søren:
Dude, shields. Plasma doesn't really have a great effect.
And then, if I ticked them off, they're dead now anyway.

Soren:
Yes sir!

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Usually, it would be true that plasm has no effect... However, as usual, I planned ahead.

If you take a look at your starships, you'll notice that the plasma ate through their shields. This is because it is not pure plasma, but is in fact of mixture of different energy types.

Oh, and about those people you ticked off.... They aren't all dead.

*A flotilla of allied vessels arrives and attacks Soren's fleet*

Søren

*part of SSE fleet goes kamakazi on Izeroth's planets, exploding on impact*
*gas cloud from plasma rises to atmosphere, starting to suffocate everyone*

Izeroth

*Gas cloud explodes near the upper atmosphere, damaging some of the ships*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pillages a random kingdom* How big is this planet?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

*A single blue vessel appears above the atmosphere of Izeroth's planet coming in on the two battling Empires* Six Elestra commando's and Sandpaw are aboard and fly in-between the two battling nations*

I am here to talk of peace between two large powers, GEM sees itself honor bound to stop the killing during war. Come aboard my ship with a small detail of guards each. Here we will discuss the future without bloodshed.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

*SSE ships involved in battle depleted to 33% of original armada*
I am open to stoping the fighting, but the Sørenian Star Empire doesn't back down or surrender.

Izeroth

Søren, I attacked your empire for two reasons:

1: I was concerned about your expansion

2: I was bored

I doubt you can solve the second reason, but perhaps we can work on the first one.

Søren

I wasn't expanding! My empire wasn't stretching into your space, or anything! We retaliated because your servent ordered an attack on the SSE!

Izeroth

Yes, and I ordered that attack partly because I was worried about your expansion. While I didn't see any expansion firsthand, an empire of your size would obviously need to expand from time to time to support its growing population. Who's to say that, in time, your expanding empire won't declare dominion over this planet?

Søren

A peaceful pact would. We're open to peace, and we would rather talk than fight.

Izeroth

Alright, then. Here are my terms:

The Sørenian Star Empire will cease all military and exploratory operations in the Varan Sector at once, and will pay the following as compensation for damages:

•One-hundred tons of carbon-reinforced steel

•Two-hundred thousand servants

•One plasma-fusion generator

In return, Izeroth's Empire shall cease all military operations against the Sørenian Star Empire.

Wylder Treejumper

Great negotiation skills.  ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 13, 2015, 11:24:25 PM
Great negotiation skills! I wish I was as awesome as you, Emperor Izeroth.

Thank you, peasant. Perhaps, someday, you will become a fraction as awesome as I.

LT Sandpaw

As peace keeper there will have to be more of a balanced agreement. Need I remind you Emperor Izeroth you were the one who started the conflict.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro