News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Izeroth's Empire

Started by Izeroth, April 09, 2015, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 13, 2015, 11:38:58 PM
As peace keeper there will have to be more of a balanced agreement. Need I remind you Emperor Izeroth you were the one who started the conflict.

Well, yes, but Søren caused the vast majority of damage. Need I remind you that he destroyed half the planet's population?

What qualifies you to be a peacekeeper, anyway? You have no stake in this conflict.

Wylder Treejumper

That is kind of the point... You know, the whole neutral, unbiased point of view?  The one you don't have? Yeah, that one.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

Exactly, thank you Corporal Wylder, GEM would hope to bring this to a peaceful solution, Your the reason this war started and you need to be the reason it ends. The aggressor can't expect the retaliator to make the first move nor should it be forced to pay for your expenses which are on your head.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Yeah Izeroth. I did destroy a lot of stuff. But so did you. Nearly my entire Dre'Dex fleet! These terms need modifications. Here they are:

The Sørenian Star Empire will cease all military and exploratory operations in the Varan Sector at once, and will pay the following as compensation for damages:

•One-hundred tons of carbon-reinforced steel

•Two-hundred thousand servants The SSE does not deal in human trafficking. Please suggest another option, or eliminate this one.

•One plasma-fusion generator

Izeroth's Empire will cease all military and exploratory operations in Sørenian space at once, and will pay the following as compensation for damages:

• 800 Quantum Fusion Reactors
  • 700 tons of unrefined duranium.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Izeroth, what do you mean it's all your fault?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Izeroth

Quote from: Skyblade on April 14, 2015, 01:06:29 AM
Izeroth, what do you mean it's all your fault?

That was in reference to another thread. The "it's not my fault" thread, specifically.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 13, 2015, 11:52:07 PM
Yeah Izeroth. I did destroy a lot of stuff. But so did you. Nearly my entire Dre'Dex fleet! These terms need modifications. Here they are:

The Sørenian Star Empire will cease all military and exploratory operations in the Varan Sector at once, and will pay the following as compensation for damages:

•One-hundred tons of carbon-reinforced steel

•Two-hundred thousand servants The SSE does not deal in human trafficking. Please suggest another option, or eliminate this one.

•One plasma-fusion generator

Izeroth's Empire will cease all military and exploratory operations in Sørenian space at once, and will pay the following as compensation for damages:

• 800 Quantum Fusion Reactors
  • 700 tons of unrefined duranium.

Yes, I destroyed most of your fleet, but it's not like you had to invade my planet anyway. Wasn't repulsing my invasion enough?

As far as the terms go:

I don't have very many quantum fusion reactors. I stopped using them years ago because they were so inefficient.

What is duranium, and why would anyone need it?

Søren

Fine, 300 quantum fusion reactors and 1200 tons of duranium. Duranium is a highly advanced metal, much lighter and stronger then your carbon-reinforced steel.

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 14, 2015, 04:12:45 AM
Fine, 300 quantum fusion reactors and 1200 tons of duranium. Duranium is a highly advanced metal, much lighter and stronger then your carbon-reinforced steel.

I don't have 300 quantum reactors. How about 300 gold bars instead?

Søren

I have little use for gold.
How many black holes do you have in your space ?

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 14, 2015, 08:28:07 PM
I have little use for gold.
How many black holes do you have in your space ?

None, if you must know.

Søren

Hmm, I could use some of the gas from the event horizon. Do you have dilithium? If so, I'll take 200 tons of that.

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 14, 2015, 08:51:18 PM
Hmm, I could use some of the gas from the event horizon. Do you have dilithium? If so, I'll take 200 tons of that.

I have no dilithium, but I've got plenty of nuclear fusion-grade helium from mining operations on the moon.

Faiyloe

really, this guy is so out dated! *Walks into the debating chamber threw the wall*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

*arrives with Star Destroyer fleet* Hello, greetings. I'd like to make a purchase of:

1200 standard tons of durasteel
300 pounds of tibanna gas
20 gallons of bacta
40 pounds of mined beskar
And...

10 pounds of Cortosis.

Niice doin' biz with ya!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

This just got really real...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne